Arc 1: Chapter 5 (!?)

Kazuha stared at the other in slight shock. Yet he didn't feel surprised by what the other said he was more shocked that Scaramouche would actually say it.

"What do you want me for..?" Asked the poet, though he had the feeling he already knew

"I think you already know" responded the harbinger

"Yeah" Replied the other

"This is the last time I'll ask you to reconsider the offer, if you refuse then I'll let you get on with your life and never bother you or you can agree" Explained Scaramouche

"What happens if I agree?" Asked Kazuha

"You can find out" responded the purple haired boy

The poet thought for a second before answering. He opened his mouth and closed it again, he was going to say no. Saying No would make his life so much easier but the thrill of mystery seemed so much more intriguing to him.

"then I agree"

Scaramouche raised his eyebrows in surprise but smirked.

"Then you wouldn't mind if we went to my room and I fucked you so hard that all you can do is scream my name?" Asked the harbinger

Kazuha blushed a light pink "I doubt you could do that" he responded

"Is that a challenge?" Questioned the other

--

When they got into the harbingers room Kazuha stood awkwardly to the side unsure on he was supposed to do. He glanced around the room, it was plain and pretty basic. A bed with deep green sheets was pushed against the white washed walls. Across from where he was standing was a clock with a golden frame and the carpet was a simple grey colour. The curtains were black and were pushed to the sides of the window revealing a dark sunset the sky melting different orangey hues.

Scaramouche was standing by the window staring into the distance. Kazuha strolled over as casually as possible but his heart leaped with every step he took. He stood by the other and joined in with looking at the view before them.

"You seem nervous" Scaramouche commented looking at the male next to him

"Of course I'd be nervous" Kazuha answered still looking at the window "wouldn't anyone be?"

Scaramouche forced a laugh "I guess" he replied

The harbinger cupped Kazuhas cheek and faced him towards him. Scaramouche gently, barely touching, kissed the others lips quickly. It was only a small peck.

"You ready" asked Scaramouche smirking, though he sounded confident the harbinger felt the opposite

"Sure" Kazuha replied his voice almost a whisper

Scaramouche began to slowly take off Kazuhas shirt, his hands gently touching the others chest savouring every feeling. The poet's warm skin burned against the other cold hands.

Kazuha reached out to the harbinger and began to undo his shirt. His hands thumbled around as he attempted to do so, his hands were shaking from anxiousness. Scaramouche reached for one of his hands to stop him.

"No need to be anxious" he mumbled quietly before letting go again

Kazuha blushed as he finally took off the others top. The purple haired boy sat down onto the bed. Which was soft to the touch like feathers. The sheets definitely made of silk. Scaramouche pulled the other onto his lap, brushing his hair out the way of his neck. He skimmed his lips against Kazuhas neck making the poet shiver. The harbingers hands made their way down Kazuhas waist to pull him in more. The poet slightly shifted around making Scaramouche groan a bit as Kazuha moved against his erection.