Arc 1: Chapter 8 (!?)

When Kazuha woke up he was shocked to find he had slept almost all day. He remembered that Scaramouche wanted to meet up with him and so the poet just threw on some clothes and went to the top deck.

"Good morning or should I say afternoon" Beidou greeted cheerfully

"Good afternoon, I need to go I'll be back tomorrow" Kazuha explained and tried to rush off but Beidou caught up

"Hold on, where are you going you just got back" She asked

"I got to meet Scaramouche" he responded

"What are you guys even doing?" She questioned "why won't you tell us?"

"Well it's his last day in Inazuma before he goes back to Snezhnaya and he wanted to meet up" the poet explained "so I have to go"

"Kazuha, don't do anything dangerous or I swear to archons I'll have to ground you or something" Beidou said in a very stern voice

"It's not dangerous, I'll see you tomorrow" Kazuha said before he walked away

--

When he got to Chinju forest Kazuha almost immediately saw Scaramouche leaning up against a tree his arms crossed and eyes shut like he was asleep or something. The poet walked up to the other silently and tapped him on the shoulder to which the harbinger opened his eyes.

"You took your time" he commented

"One of my friends were interrogating me" Kazuha responded "so where are we going?"

"There is an inn on the other side of the city but I thought we could also get something quick to eat" The harbinger responded

"Okay then let's go" Kazuha said happily

--

Silence surrounded them as they walked to the inn. When the two of them got into their room Scaramouche shut the door loudly the grabbed Kazuha by the wrist pinning him against the wall beside the door.

"Look I know a lot of people say this but you better listen to me" he said

Kazuha eyes were wide with shock from straight forwardness of the others movements. The poet blushed a light pink from how close the two were.

"You need to stop throwing yourself into situations that could kill or hurt you badly" he furrowed his eyebrows "I get that you have skill, you're a great fighter but one day you're going to end up dead"

Kazuha looked the harbinger in the eye but never replied. He just pressed his lips together in a thoughtful way.

"Do you get what I'm saying?" Scaramouche asked

"Yeah" responded Kazuha

"Good, it would be unfortunate if you died" he said

Scaramouche kissed the other softly on the lips and pulled away again. The harbinger let go of Kazuhas hands and the white haired boy put them around the others neck and kissed Scaramouche again.

Scaramouche pushed into the kiss more making Kazuha quietly moan as he was backed up fully against the wall. The harbingers hands travelled down to the others waist.

Kazuha broke their kiss to look at the other and kiss him softly on the neck. Scaramouche blushed a light red from the gentleness. Kazuhas kisses slowly trailed along the others neck until he reached the top of Scaramouches shirt.

The harbinger took his top off so Kazuha could continue what he was doing. Whilst the poet was softly kissing his skin the harbinger started to slowly take off the others top. Kazuha stopped what he was doing from the sudden exposure of cold air on his skin making goosebumps raise.