Chapter {17} ~ Seperate.

A/N
I SWEAR ILL UPDATE MORE ON THE OTHER FANFIC AS WELL, JUST LET ME FINISH THESE CHAPTERS 💀
ENJOY! <33

E/N ~ :D
n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

"___" Telepathically communicating

[ F/F ] = Favorite food

[ F/C ] = Favorite color

[ F/A ] = Favorite animal

'Example text.' = ???

[ U/N ] = Username

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Everyone wants to enjoy the present. Worrying about the future sucks since it always brings so many things to stress about. And [ Y/N ] definitely didn't like to think about those things yet.

Sure, they had some passions but they always worried about one thing in particular, which was a future job or even career. They hated thinking about those topics and left it at the back of their mind for the time being.

All they wanted to do was make people have a better day if it was all shitty and messed up. Call them selfish, but they really wanted to be the reason why people would laugh and smile. Whether it's somebody coming home from school or work, they wanted to lighten up the person's day.

Which is why they sort of envied Yukii for having the dream job they wanted. But of course they still had a few drawbacks to actually holding onto such a job like his. Like managing to handle the pressure in front of so many people or improvising. It came with  many downsides but also fun things too.

[ Y/N ] had just gotten off from school and already got the notification that today would be the stream Yukii had planned earlier. They weren't mentally prepared for it just yet but decided to relax while they still could at home before they called with the others.