{ EVENT } ~ Christmas Special.

A/N
btw this still follows the same timeline of the Halloween one where you're already dating and shit 💀
ENJOY AND SORRY AGAIN FOR BEING A LITTLE LATE

E/N ~ :D
n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

"___" Telepathically communicating

[ F/F ] = Favorite food

[ F/C ] = Favorite color

[ F/A ] = Favorite animal

'Example text.' = ???

[ U/N ] = Username

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

For once on Christmas morning, it was calm and peaceful to Saiki's liking. He hoped that it would stay that way for just a little longer, but wishing for such can only get you so far.

"SAIKIIIIIII— HURRY UP AND GET READYYYY!" He could already hear the faint screams of [ Y/N ] knocking on their door, turning over in his bed and using the blanket to try and muffle out the obnoxious sounds in the background. Giving up soon enough, he got out of bed to do what they asked for and get ready.

Today for Christmas apparently, [ Y/N ] had already planned with everybody if they could all spend it together, asking everybody individually privately in DM'S. They basically wanted to get out of their comfort zone while also not spending Christmas alone or suffer playing another horrendous Monopoly game with their family.

Wearing the proper clothes for this weather and now making his way over to the front door where [ Y/N ] was standing waiting, Saiki finally had opened the door to see them standing beside not just alone but with a much taller figure standing behind them.

"SAI— Oh wait I was going to scream again—" They apologized with an embarrassed smile as they thought he was still getting ready, still getting a nonchalant look from Saiki as he shrugged, not really caring. "Anyways— Merry Christmas!!" [ Y/N ] exclaimed gleefully as they smiled, probably sinking into their scarf slowly while talking.