chapter 23

makkalaee!! do checkout my other book kadasivarai kaavalkaapen kaadhalae and show ur love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the notification said......

' a message from athireneyyyy '

she felt overwhelmed by the happenings, this was her long hope that she thought will never fullfill, people may not believe but she still wakes up everyday to see if he has sent her something but her expectations always turned into dissapointment but today it was unexpected, still not believing the fact she rubbed her eyes and pinched herself.

saathvikaa mv: shhhh( hissing) yenna antha notification innum irruku.... appo ithu hallucination illaiyaaaa... nijamavaee ivaru msg amichirukaaraaa....ayayyaooo yennaa aachu ivaruku ivlo naal yenna kandukakuda illaa ippo ellathaiyum oraee naal laa pandraru.

a small smile made its way on her face, she wasslightly happy seeing his efforts taking a deep breathe she opened the chat to see his msg.

'hi'

'suthaam... pandrethellam pantu hi yaam hi ivaru namlaa convince pannaa maari thaan' she mumbled and stared... no no glared at his profile pic.

blue tick!

blue tick!!

blue tick!!!!

athiren grew frustrated staring at the blue tick for abt 7 miniutes now, he was growing restless thinking on why she hasnt responded yet even after seeing the msg various thoughtss went around his mind.

athiren's mv: oru vellaa nammlaa on read laa vachiralaaa...nammaku chance kudukanum nuu nenaikalaiyaaaaa

athiren's heart: deii vellekenna... peiyaee unnaku innoru chance eyy kuduka kudtahunu nenachaa unnaa eppaiyo block pannirupa daaa madaiyaaa.

athiren's mv: yennaa posukunu mariyathaa illamaa pesitaaa.... seri ithu onnum puthisillaa ana ava yen on read laa uttrukaaaa?

athiren's heart: athaan yennakum purlaaa

athiren: yennakum thaan daaa

after a moment of thought

athiren's heart and mv: deiiii... nee yennaa loosaa... ellathaiyum pantu ippo hi nuu pottaa avaa epidraa reply pannuvaaa.

and thats when realisation dawned after all he has done to her and more precisely after 3 years he is messaging her and its soo casual with a hi, she would have hoped so much

face palming he started typing.

saathvika who was watching kdrama, jumped off the bed when a loud notification popped up on her phone, calming her breathe she opened his chat to see the message.

athireneyyy: ma i wanna talk to u... naaliku meet panlamaa?

seeing his message her pupil expanded, and she took a moment to think.

saathvika's mv: yenna sollalammm.... ivaru modhala ethuku pesa kupidraru... oru vellaa sorry solli yen avaru apdi nenchaaru nuu solla poraraa... ana athu yennaku vendamaee.... shoo saathivikaa yosikamaa avar kittaiyaee kelluu.