chapter 42

HAIII NAMMAA NEEDHANAE LAA FIRST TRIPLE UPDATEUHHHHH

votes and commentss aii tharavummm.

nan ellam oru nanmaiku thaan pannen anaa sooniyam yengaa ponnaalum thorathitu varum. kolai muyarchi  ngraa range ku soltingaa...pongaa nan kochikitenn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sharath: avanuku...avanukuu accident (he said crying)

rakshan stumbled and asked in a broken tone: yen..naada..solraa.

before sharath could answer a nurse came from behind and told to fill the form making him nod and get it from her.

sharath: macha nee papa vaa kuptuu abc hospital ku vaa daa..nan ellam sollren.

he told and cut the call while rakshan closed his eyes and let the stagnated tears to flow down, composing himself he turned to see his thangom sitting still in the same place like a statue with not emotions expect for that loads of pain that filled her eyes, going near her he placed his hand onto her head making her look at him with  lifeless eyes

rakshan: thangom..onnum irrukathu thangaam...chinnathaa ethunaa adiyaa thaan irrukum.

he said while tears flowed down his eyes

saathvikaa: neyy yenna avartaa kutitu pon neyy yen papaa ku nan thevaa

she told in a small tone making him suppress his tears and take his car key while she changed her dress and came out.

The car drive to abc hospital was silent with rakshans tears and saathvikaa's straight emotionless face, reaching the hospital they rushed to his ward to see sharath and their friends gang standing there. saathvikaa didnt pay attention to any of them and walked towards the door and looked through the icu ward to see him surrounded by doctors and nurses, caressing the door she walked off to sharath who stood by the side.

saathvikaa: ney avaruku yenna aachu??

she asked making him look at her after 3 years

saathvikaa: solu neyy doctor yenna sonnangaa

sharath; therlaa maa vanthodanae eulla kuttitu poitangaa innum onnum sollalaa.

he told with tears while she stood there in numbness and looked at sharath who looked like he was hiding something.

saathvikaa in a feeble tone: yennathanaee maraikraa

she asked making him gasp in shock while the others frowned, before he could respond a voice came from behind.

...: sharath!!!!!!!

they all turned to see mani ka standing there along with hussain, with tears running down her eyes and a touch of guilt  clouding her eyes, while the rest looked at her in shock.

mani: yengaa avan

she came asking sharath who pointed at the icu making her rush towards the icu and peep into the room only to see her brother such a condition, tears flowed down as she plopped onto the flower while hussain who saw his machan's condition cried out loud.

mani: yellam yennalaa yellamae eennalaaa..nan avanaa thitti amichi vidlanaa ithellam nadanthirukathulaa chotti

she cried hitting her forehead while hussain was in no state to console her, saathvikaa who heard this gasped in shock and walked upto her and kneeled down.

saathvikaa: yenna kaa sonningaa avaraa

she asked in a tired yet anger laced voice, while mani who saw her for the first time recoganised who she was and gulped hard before holding her hand.