chapter 70

HELLO MAKKALAEEE

happy readingg!!

keel konjamm IMPORTANT ANAA NOTE..do read it

do shower ur votes and commentss

70 th chappyy...konjam kullu kullu irrugaee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

arjun: enna vikaa apdiyaee kulu kulu nu irrukaa un aal kudaa medai laa ukkaraa

he asked in his teasing tone but frowned seeing her smile plainlyy, usually he would be rewarded with a blushy glare but sensing her silence he looked worried and turned to athiren who was looking at saathvikaa while standing next to gvm sir, his eyes showed some amount of yearning which was clearly visible to arjun who sighed,

arjun: saathvikaa..enna aachuu dull aa irrukaaa?? poi rest edu po

he told making her nod and give him a small smile before walking into her room, he who made sure that she went to her room got up and walked to athiren who now stood alone scrolling through his phone, arjun wrapped his hand around athiren's shoulder making athiren look at him.

arjun: dei valandhavanaee....unnakuu manasulaa onnu pattuchunaa athaa poi solliru...athaa vittituu rombhaa overthink panni okantrikaathaa...avaluku tired aa irukunuu room ku amichivachiruken poi paaru

he told and patted his shoulder before walking to his room, athiren frowned but soon smiled at the level of understanding arjun had and walked towards saathvikaa's room, only to see her standing infront of the mirror trying to remove her waist band while all her other jewels and flower were lyng down on the table while her bridal make up was removed.

sensing hr struggling to remove the waist band he walked upto her and held her hand making her look at him through the mirror but immediately avert her gaze when she felt him looking back into her eyes, sighing his hands started working on the waist band.

she suddenly felt shy to stand infront of him, maybe the realisation and getup just made him more close to her, its a lie if she said she never imagined him as her husband but to actually feel the need to be addressed as his wife made it look so different. 

he, on the otherhand felt more rightful to stand near her and to look at her, he has always fantasized her has his wife being in his home, living a life with him but to crave to be hitched infront of the whole world just made the enire feeling to escalate to another level.

This feeling might have evoked due to their phyisical intimacy but thinking deeply they want eachother has their betterhalf and not just as someone who would fullfill their needs, they have always picturized a future with eachother but were never ready to take that step, however, today things have changed.

removing the waist band he placed it on the table, while she tried to walk away but before that he grabbed her by her waist and hugged her tightly from behind making both their heart thud, coz with that proximity both knew they realised the change thats waiting to occur in their relationship.

sighing she placed her head on his chest while he looked at their reflection through the mirror and locked his eyes with hers, without breaking the eye contact he twirled her making her hold both his shoulders and look at him.

athiren: saathvi maa

he whispered making her gulp and tighted her grip around his shoulder while he gripped her waist even tightly, his intense eyes gave her a sudden urge to spit out the truth,

saathvikaa: athireneyyy

he raised his eyebrows to her shakey voice,

saathvikaa: nan ungakitta onnu sollanum