chapter 47

HELLO MAKKALAEE!!!

SORRY FOR THE DELAYYY😌

apromm yennaa commentss laam kaami aituu varthuuu....storyy bore adikidhooooo???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

devi maa: nee

she frowned pointing at saathvikaa, who drowned in the depths of nervousness,

mani: athellam ulla poi pesikalam maa...vaangaaa

saying that she opened the door and directed them into the other guest room, while athiren and hussain sat down on the sofa with nervous filled expression while saathvikaa died in anxiety standing near them.

hearing the footsteps of devi maa and lakshmikanthan, saathvikaa's heart bet against her ribcage while athiren gulped in fear, lakshmikanthan walked without sparing a gaze at saathvikaa while devi maa looked at her and then walked to athiren to check his bruises.

devi maa: deii paathu nadakamataa road laa..apdi yennaa daa unnaku periyaa sindhanaa...konjaaam edagudamairunthaa yenna aagum..haaann

she asked in an angry tone with tears, while athiren sighed  and held her hand which held his hurted hand and placed it on his cheek,

athiren: ungaa payan laam...gilli apdilaam onnum agaa vitramatennn

he told in a proud tone making lakshmikanthan roll his eyes, while devi smirked sarcastically,

devi maa: ama amaa..aprom epdi accident aachu...lorry athuvaa unnaa thedi vanthu mutticha daaa.

athiren let out a thirrutu mulii : amma yennaa mii nee...ippadi un thangathaa kalaikraaa...nan paavam laa kailaa kattellam potrukennn konjaam paasam kaamichaathaan yennavaam.

he told and pouted making her chuckle and hug him and place a kiss on top of his head, while he smiled brightlyy, lakshmikanthan who was silent all along cleared his throat,

lakshmikanthan: ivungaa...saathvikaa krishnakumar thanaee...needhanaee laa  heroine aa nadichangalaa.

he told pointing at saathvikaa with a doubtful gaze, while saathvikaa who admired the lovely mom son duo smiled nervously at lakshmikanthan and nodded.

devi maa: amangaa...anthaa ponnu thaan ivaa

saying that she walked up to her and hugged her making her look at athiren in shock who too looked back at the duo with shock.

devi maa: chellamaa..un periyaa fan daa nanu...avloo algaa thangam neee...yenna nadippu,,,yennaa dance uhh and most important aa ur song covers semmaa alaganaa voice daa maa unthu..

saying that she kissed her forehead making her smile widely.

saathvikaaa: thankyou auntyy

lakshmikanthan with a stone expression: ivungaa inga yenna pandrangaa

he asked to no one in particular, while saathvikaa frowned at his behaviour.

athiren sighed: appa..avungaa yen friend uhh.....avunga parents kerela poirukaruthu naalaa..avalaa ingaa vittu poirukaangaa..yenna paathukaa solli.

he told making both their parenst frown but soon a sense of proudness took over them as they felt happy to see a girls parents trust him with their daughter, what more do parents need other than this, devi who felt immenselyy proud looked at his son happily.

athiren: yennaa devi daarling...ungaa payanaa nenachi perumaiyaa irrukaaaa???

while devi maa smirked: illa daa varuthamaa irrukuu