chapter 38

HELLO MAKKALAEE!!! SORRY FOR THE DELAYYYY

HAAPY READINGGG!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he said and lifted his head to see her........

.

.

.

.

.

.

closing her eyes with tears flowing down her skin, gulping hard he called her name out in a small broken tone, making her open her eye and look at him with tears that filled her blank eyes making his heart shatter into pieces hugging her by her tummy he mumbled n number of sorries with tears of pain and regret slipping down his eyes.

saathvika patted his shoulder and made him look at her and whispered in a plain tone.

saathvikaa: onnum illa athiren...nan seri ayduven konja time kudungaa

she told wiping his tears making him look at her with more guilt, he had broken sucha gold hearted girl he had made her go through hell and yet she forgave him and is still not scolding him or hating him making him feel more foolish and guilty of his own actions.

saathvikaa, wasnt angry with him she just felt hurted, eventhough she knew he was manipulated to believe that witch, some where it pained her thinking that her love didnt believe her then, she nows he is guilty and that he has purely understood his mistake and even has survived enough punishments for it she is still hurt and no one can change that fact. The hours passed by and so did the night with them lost in their thoughts and emotions that both didnt know when they feel asleep.

The morning sunrised, shining its ray on saathvikaa's face making her wake up and rub her burning eyes only to see that athiren was missing and that she was laying down on the sofa instead of sitting on it making her guess that he had adjusted her position, indee dit did make her smile.tying her hair into a messy bun she walked out of the balcony into his room only to hear the sound of water.sighing she walked to the other room and got refreshed and came out only to seem him boil the milk.

athiren who sensed her presence, turned to her and stared at her who walked to the fridge to take out the dosa batter, sensing his gaze she turned and looked at him who looked at her with a hesitant gaze making her gulp her uneasy feeling. Walking ot the stove she started making dosa and chutney while he finished making the coffe and gave it to her while she took it in silence.

the same terrible silence continued during breakfast, after which athiren went for a online meeting with an advertisment company while saathvika was going through her next shoot script, After which she went to prepare lunch while he finished his  meeting and came out to see her place the dishes on the dinning table without looking at him eventhough she sensed his presence and with that said their lunch also went in silence.

it made him frustrated, it made him feel moore guilty, it made him feel as if he isnt fully connected with his soul, he felt weak and walked behind her into the kitchen to end this.

she who felt him behind her tried to move away only to be pulled by him with a harsh yet subtle force that made her stumble onto his chest and look at him who looked back into her eyes witha sense of intense pain,

athiren: please maa

he said in a small strained tone making her heart crumble as she threw her arms over him cried while he patted her back and let her cry while he suppressed his, she sobbed and sobbed while he calmed her down.

saathvikaa: ap..po..yen..naa....nam..bal...aiy...a.a athi...ren??

she asked in a broken tone making tears roll down his eyes, he hugged her tightly and cried on her shoulders.

athiren: am sorry am sorrry.....unnaa vidaa oru paper aa nambanathu thappu thaan yennaa manichiru...nan yetho loosuthanamaa neeyum mathavungalaa maari yennaa emmatha thaan irrukaa nu nenachiten...manichiru maa......yennaa manichi...

before he could finish he fainted making her panick.

saathvikaa: athiren..athiren....elundhiri maaa...please...

she patted his cheek while he showed no response, putting his hand over her shoulder she walked him to the room and made him lie on the bed before sprinkling water onto his phase, while gained conciousness with a frown.

athiren in a low tone: maa...antha..dra..w laa table..t irruk.um

he said showing the side table while she rushed to fetch for the tablet and gave it to him along with some water...gulping down the tablet her closed his eyes to relax while saathvikaa patter him. after calming he held her hand while she broke down and crashed onto his chest.

saathvikaa: sorry maa nan ethoo oru insecurity laa apdi nadanthikiten....ippadi nadakum nu ethirpaakalaa manichiru paa...yellam yennalaaa 

she blabbered while he calmed her 

athiren: unnaku yennaa pesnumoo pesu maa...ullaa pottu vaikathaaa

he said in a comforting tone making her snuggle more into his chest as he sat up on the bed.

saathvikaa: athiren yen manasuku puriyuthu athiren..that neengaa kadasi varaikum avalaa nambalaa and only when she showed an well fabricated evidence appo thaan nambninga nuu and moreover neengaa emotional aa iruntha time laa unglaa manipulate pannirukaa nu puriythu ana yen moolaiku athu puriyalaa paa...yen neengaa yennaa namblaa nambalaa nu maatum thaan kekuthaee thaviraa neengaa u were forced to not believe me ngrathaa purinjaakaa matingithu athiren..athunalaa thaan i wanted to keep myself alone to come to a conclusion.

she poured her heart making his heart pain, composing her lifted her head and made her look at him

athiren: appo unna namblanu ippo varaikum yennaku antha guilt irruku saathvi maa...and nan justify panna maten yennaa evlo sonnalum it wont erase the fact that i failed to believe u ana trust me....appo iruntha nelamailaa nan loosuthanamaa panniten innumaee apdi nadakathuu nadakavum vida maaten....and yenkitta un prechanaiyaa solrathuku ethuku di thayanguraa....nan unnaku avlo thooramaa saathvikaa...unnaku yen mella kovam naa yenna adi thittu yenna venna pannu anaa pesamaa irrukatha diii..apdiyaee sethirala...

before he could finish she crashed her lips onto his making his eyes widen in shock.....

to be continued...

hello makkalaeeee

happy bhogiii!!!!!!

how was todays update???

saathvikaa reaction epdii???? oru allavuku overthinker plus insecurity filled person aa potray panniruken nu nambren...illa naa sollungaaa

apromm nextuh oru emotional yet romantic chapter loadinggg🙈🙈🙈😜........vendum naa votes and comments varnummmm

ignore my mistakess

DO VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND SUPPORT

TATAAAA