chapter 69

HELLO MAKKALEEE

happy reading!!

do give ur feedback on this chapter...as am not sure on how it turned out

kaluvi uthinalum paravalaaa

inthaa chapter la starting konjam kulu kulu irrukumm..uncomfyy naa manichirungaa bhaaaa!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'mama'

as soon as he heard that he gripped her waist tightlyyy and kissed her earlobe making her breathe heavilyy and stutter,

saathvikaa: athire...neyyy

he hummed and continued kissing down herside neck and soon reached her collar bone making her moan and throw her head back while clutching his hair, his lips descended further down while his hands slipped under her top and squeezed her waist making her hiss, but soon moan as his hands sensuallyy caressed her soft tummy before circling her navel making her shudder, side by side his lips worked its way on her soft cave making her moan even loudlyy finishing his ministration on her upperbody he finally pulled her into a long kiss where they both poured their desire and then pulled back when they both felt out of breathe,

he tried stepping back while she pulled him closer and leaned towards his neck mole and kissed it before sucking it making him breathe heavily and kneed her waist her groaned her name when she bit there but soon shuddered when her lips travelled down his neck to his chest and sucked the mole there making him moan and pull her up by her hair and kiss her hungrilyy they broke the kiss and looked at eachother with hooded eyes and full of love.

and at that instance they knew that something was different between them, something changed they felt like the wanted to be more intimate not just interms of physical needs but in all forms, they felt distant staying like this, but they were too stressed to find out what they wanted and hence they decided to explore this new feeling , the unkown craving.

peeling their eyes of eachother saathvikaa smiled and walked out of the room whereas athiren rubbed his nape and went to take a bath and soon they got ready and left to their shooting spot only to be called by gvm sir to his room, entering into his room they looked at arjun and smiled.

saathvikaa:enna aachu sir en kuptrindhingaaa

gvm sir: onnum illa saathvikaaa...namma movie odaa title innaikuu announce pandrom so i just wanted all four of us to announce it at the same time..hope u all got the post already u just have to upload it at the same time.

he told with a smile making them nod  and take out the phone and update the post correctlyy at 12:40 noon.

'hello all!! hope u all are having a wonderful day....As u all might have already heard me saathvikaa, arjun das and gvm sir have all joined together to present to u a beautiful love drama movie. we as a team are immenselyy happy and overwhelmed by ur love and support and so here are a few firstlook pic of my new baby...... AGNIYIN SAAKSHIYAAGAA

hope you all love these firstlooks...waiting to see the outcome of this baby and ur response to it.... until then shower ur love to us 💜'

this was the post posted by all four of them and the audience were over the cloud hearing the name and seeing the cute pictures of this project and within 2 hours the following hashtags #agniyinsaakshiyagaa, #avika, #arjundas,#gvm trended all over the internet making them all smile at their peoples love.

soon two months passed by, and now AS shoot came to an end they just had to shoot the epigloue scene and then the movie is set to release, in these two months athiren saathvikaa and arjun's bond escalted and they formed their own buddy trio that was admired and celebrated by everyone. arjun became an important admirer and shipper of avika ans he was the main source of pictures for the audience on top of that the idols themsleves posted stories and pictures of eachother giving subtle hints that were skillfully decoded by their fans. and during this 2 months athiren and saathvikaa never failed to spend their time together both mentally and emotionally without getting caught however the new change in them still remained unclear but that didnt bother the progress of their relationship.

gvm sir: okayy!! lights ellam seriyaa thanaee irrukuu??

he asked his pa who nodded, today was the last shooting day of AS eventhough the crew was sad they still felt happy for what they have done and excited for the response.

gvm sir: okay rollingg!!! action!!!

he pronouced through the mic and the camera moved throught the aisle capturing the red carpet that was rolled over the floor, the chattering groups of relatives dressed in shinny dhothis and saree's while youngsters walked here and there sighting and giggling with their friend groups, kids on the other hand ran around playing with baloons. they entire hall was decorated with flowers of different sorts  the camera slowlyy foccused on the flamingg fire that was lighted at the centre of the stage then zoomed behind clearly capturing the nervous yet immenselyy happy agni(athiren), his lips muttering the mantras while his hands performed the procedure however his eyes kept yearning for someone while his heart and mind kept replaying their happy moments. 

iyer: naadi airuchu ponna alachitu vaangoo

he announced making agni look upto the steps making his friends and family to chuckle at his urgency and there saakshi came walking in like a goddess drapped in her pattu saree her face filled with the glow of blush and happiness while her eyes  roamed around his entire self like his did on hers and soon their eyes looked and glistened naturally, as she took closer steps his heartbeat rushed high up making him gulp while she felt heavy with happiness, she slowly sat down beside him and they both looked at eachother and smiled a real contented smile.

sighing they continued the mantras while the nupital chain went around the hall getting its blessing and then in seconds it was in agni's hands , with his shivering hands he looked at her who looked back at him with so much love making his heart swell in happiness and his hands slowly made their way around her neck and he tied it making her let out a drop of happy tear while his vision blurred.

and he leaned forward to kiss her forehead and then and there they knew that none of that was acting, it wasnt agni and saakshi instead it was athiren and saathvikaa, that moment when they saw eachother in that setup their confusion came to an end and now they figured out what they are craving for

they are craving to be.....ONE!!

to be continued....

hello makkalaeee!!

how was the update??

am hell nervous on how this turned out...sathyamaa tehrlaa flow laa type panten sorry if it wasnt satisfyingg..moonu naalu vaati delete panni type pannaathuu....tell me if its bad ..i will unpublish it and retype this chapter.

a few words on how this chapter was 

are we ready for their confessionn??

naaliku update vendum naa DO VOTE AND COMMENT

ignore my mistakes

DO VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND SUPPORT

TATA....