chapter 50

HELLO MAKKALAE!!

sorry for the delay..ennaku odambu mudlaa

killa oru romantic chappy nu nenachu yennamoo eldhirukennn....probablyy 16+...soo underaged and uncomfortable people vote mattum pottu poirungaaa..ennaa chappy laa full avaee romantic ana vishyamss irrukuu

and next update kanaa target: 45 VOTES AND 25 COMMENTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sara: mama antha stool konjam kuden..nan slab laa okkanthukren.

she said while athiren moved to get the stool which was near the sink and gave it to her and turned to see, saathvikaa tying her hair up into a messy bun, her small rebellous hair strands dancing onto her face made him have a sudden urge to move them aside.

saathvikaa: darling yenna namma senthu brownie seiyalam nu soltu nee okantaa??

she asked while sara gave out an innocent look

sara: illa athai..athu vanthu..haan innaiku thanaee nan first time kitchen kulla varen...athunaalaa neengalum mama vum samaingaa nan paakren

she told while saathvikaa nodded and looked at athiren who looked back at her.

saathvikaa: amn ennaku oru doubtuhhh

athiren and sara: enna doubtuhhhh

saathvikaa: ivaruku thaan kai laa fracture laa ivar epdi help pannuvaaru

she told while sara looked at athiren who grinned,

athiren innocentlyy: athuvum unmai thaan maa...seri nanum sara kudaa okanthukren...nee brownie sei.

he told making her frown at his innocent face.

saathvikaa's mv: kd ennamoo plan pannirichooo

but soon she nodded and took out the ingredients and started preparing the food, while athiren settled with sara and looked at her who had a focused face making the brownie batter, her frown filled forehead, long parrot nose that scrunched as a few stands of hair teased it, her pouty peach lips that made face a sudden urge to kiss her, sighing his eyes travelled to her long neck pool and to her collarbone which peaked out through her wide necked kurti that made him gulp hard and turn to the other side with his hand on his chest.

athiren's mv: dei yendaa kandaa edathulaa paakraa...athuku mella paakathaa daa pleech illanaa sara ku oru thambi yoo thangachiyoo ippaiyaee vanthirum thambii.

he told and gulped but his eyes failed to listen to him as the resumed their work and feel on a her cleavage that peaked out of her neck line, gulping hard his eyes moved even further to her waist curve only to let his hands shiver in the urge to feel it, shutting his eyes close he got up from the slab, making them jerk.

sara: enna mama aachu??

athiren: ah..athhu..light aa thalaa valikithuu nan poi room laa irruken hmmm.

he said and walked away without looking at her while she frowned but soon shrugged and continued her work.

saathvikaa: haan darling mudinjiruchuu...namma dinner saaptathum brownie sapadalam cheriyaa.

she told while sara nodded and soon they went to have their dinner only to see athiren sitting there without looking at her, his weird behaviour made her frown but he choose to ignore it and had his dinner in silence and got up.

athiren; maa nan poi thoongren...night paal kuduthirungaa.

saying that he went upstairs without looking at her while she stood there in confusion.