chapter 54

HELLO MAKKALAEE!!!

thankyouu for ur commentss...86 comments nu nenaikren ponna chappy kuuu love u allll..kumuthaa happy annachiii....anaa votes mattum eppaiyum reach aga matindhu..yen??

anywayss keelaa konjam romantic chapter nu sollamatenn anaa romantic chapter kaanaa leaduhhh...uncomfy aa irrukathu nu namburen irunthaa sollungaaa..

TARGET: VOTES 50 AND COMMENTSS 35

NEXTUH UPDATE KU KANDIPPA RENDUM ACHEIVE AGANUM NU AASAI PADRENN...PAATHU PANNUNGAA

saathvikaa frowned in her sleep not feeling the warmth, she roamed her hand over the bed and fluttered her eyes open when she didnt feel his presence, getting up from the bed she checked the restroom and around the room only to see it all empty, sighing she walked to the restroom and refreshed before getting down to the hall only to see her friends,family sitting around athiren with a bright smile radiating throughout their faces, she who saw rakshan sitting next to athiren sighed and walked in with a fake glare and sat on the other side of athiren making rakshan twist his lips.

rakshan: rombhaa pogairaa smell varthungaa ennaku...

he told with a his face scrunched while the others hit their forehead,and athiren gulped.

rakshan: athiren kutty...unnaku kai valikithaa nan vennaa pidichi vidatumaaa.

he told and took his hand and pressed it gently while athiren smiled making saathvikaa burn them with their eyes. athiren who saw this chuckled and decided to play along.

athiren: raksha kutty.. nee illanaa nan enna pannuven..love u diii

he told making rakshan fake a blush and hug him while saathvikaa threw a disgusted look, santhosh and ajay who understood what athiren was doing jumped in to helping their friend.

ajay: ammuuu

athiren's mv: evandaa avan ammu..gimmu ntu...nalla kaanji ponnaa gum uhhh maari irruntu

he chidded in his mind and looked at his beloved brothers who sat near saathvika, while saathvikaa smirked seeing athiren reaction.

santhosh: en buddy....unnakuu antha s'mores bakery laa chocolate cake vendum nu sonnalaa...namma vendum naa poi saaptu varalamaaa.

ajay: haan ama amaa..vaa namma moonu perum poitu varalam

saying that they all got up while athiren pulled saathvikaa down making her sit down onto the sofa with a thud as he wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

athiren: avaa yengaiyum varalaa ...naaliku avalaa nanaee kuptu poi vaangitharen...neengaa rendu perum mooditu irrungaa.

santhosh widened his eyes in shock: dei annan daa

pughal tapped his shoulder,

pughal: avan machanaiyaee mathikalaiyaaam...unaa yendaa mathipaan.

santhosh: ivanaaaaa...mavanaee odathaa daa neee

saying the he chased him around and soon the both feel onto the sofa breathing heavily.

binni: shobhaa cheri cheri...devi vaa namma poi coffee pottu dinner seiyalaam.

the girlss: mii....dinner ku nangalum help pannuvom.

hussain jumped in: irru saathvikaa, sara, benzi,pavi soldrathu okay...chotti nee ennathaa poi help panna pora nuu nan therinjikalamaa??

he asked making mani look at him in shock

mani: enna paathi nee enna nenachitrukaaa...i am mani the greatuhh...evloo periyaa cheff theriyumaa nanu.