chapter 48

HELLO MAKKALAEE!!

keelaa eldhunaa chappy apdiyaee flow laa vanthiruchuu .. ethunaa pidikalanaa comment pannungaa...pidichaalum comment pannungaaa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

devi maa: neengaa.....saathvikaa amma appa thambi thanaeeee

while they nodded with a smile.

devi maa: vaangaa vaangaa

she invited them inside as they took a seat on the sofa, hearing the new voices the rest of them walked out of their room.

saathvikaa: ammaaa

athirenn: binni maaaaa

binni got up from the sofa and rushed towards saathvikaa's direction, while saathvika looked at her with a smile which soon changed into a frown then a glare when her mum ignored her and walked passed her to athiren hugging him, while he hugged her back showing his tongue to saathvikaa who glared.

binni ma: yenna athiren nee paathuu nadakamaatiyaaa..haan....paaru epdi adi patrukunuuu...gavanamaaa irrukanum athiren.

while athiren nodded with a pout making her sigh and ruffle his hair while he smiled widelyy.

mani: excuse me Mrs.Binni krishnakumar

she told in a gethu tone spliting the hug, binni looked at her and her smile grew even wider

binni: haii mani thanaee nee??

mani smiled and nodded, and soon was pulled into a warm hug by binni

binni: so happy to see u di maa.....apdiyaee athiren sonna maariyaee thaan irrukaaa..athaee thenavuttu cuteness ellamaeee...yengaa en payan hussain??

mani smiled at her lovingly and pointed at hussain.

hussain: binni maaa

he came and hugged her while she hugged him back

binni: eppdi irrukaa kanna

hussain: nalla irruken maa

all this while saathvikaa glared at them all, while krishnakumar and vinay took their turns to greet athiren, mani and hussain.

saathvikaa cleared her throat: yen mellaa yaarukumaee paasam illa...che nan poren..ennaku vennaam ennaku vennamm

saying that she pouted while the pasamaalar actors looked at her and shrugged their shoulders and continued their chat, making her hufff and start to walk away while lakshmikanthan pulled her hand and wrapped his hand around her shoulder making her look at him in shock.

lakshmikanthan: athu epdi yen ponnu kochitu polaam...unnaaku nan irruken papa..avungellam nammaku vendammm namma poi ice cream saaptu varlaam.

he said with a geniune smile shocking her, not just her but the entire crowd more presicelyy athiren, mani and devi maa.

athiren, mani and devi maa's mv: yennadaa nadakuthuu ingaaaaa

saathvikaa felt his geniune smile and felt happy and clapped her hands in excitement.

saathvikaa: haiii vaangaa paa polaam.....nan poi ready aitu varen

she told making him chuckle at her excitement and nod, while krishnakumar pouted athiren and mani who saw this looked at eachother and grinned,

athiren: krish paa....neengaa nanu mani vinay hussain namm ellam velliyaa lawn laa walking polaam...avungellam nammaku vendamm.

he told while the youngsters agreed and krish paa immediatelyy smiled at his non blooded and blooded sons and daughter, who understood his mood.