Yeah why not throw a psychopath in?! Oh and a detective?

Lexa POV:

I closed the door as they drove off.

I sighed

'Man today was intense but also a lot of fun. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun.'

Mitsuri then whined

"I already miss Sanemi so much!!"

I then patted her head as she hugged me

"It's okay you'll see him tomorrow. They are staying in town for a while."

She then smiled a bit

Dabi then yawned and started heading upstairs

"Are you heading to bed dabi?"

I asked and replied with a quick "yup."

Some us stayed up a bit later talking about the fun day we had but one by one each of us started heading to our rooms to go to bed.

Eventually me and doe were heading to bed. But first I went check on L and to tell him goodnight.

"Hey L."

"Greetings lexa."

"I'm going to be heading off to bed, also I ordered those vitamins I talked about. I'm assuming you're going to be staying up for a few more hours?"

"Yes I am and thank you for ordering the vitamins. Goodnight lexa."

"Goodnight L."

I closed his door. Then me and doe went into my room.
I grabbed my pajamas, went into the bathroom, changed real quick and came back into my room jumping into bed. Doe got into bed with me after I got in. He then snuggled up to me and I quickly went to sleep.

***********************************************

The next morning

***********************************************

Lexa's POV

I woke up to dabi slamming my door open which made me fall out of bed

"Ow."

I was too tired to be genuine

"Lexa we need downstairs like. Right now!"

Dabi said pulling me up and dragging me out of my room with doe following.

As we were making our way downstairs I was hearing a lot of yelling.

On the way to the living room where all the yelling was coming from I saw a very familiar scythe laying on the ground.

When I entered the living room I was meet with lots of yelling

"Untie me you son of b!tches! I swear when I get out of these I'm gonna slice you all up!"

I look down and see Zack Foster tied up. With my curtains!

"Why did you use the curtains to tie him up?"

I asked hawks

"We panicked and grabbed what we could to tie him up! We had barely time to think since he was chasing us around with a scythe! Saying how he'll slice our heads off!"

"Let me go! And where's ray what did you mothefvckers do with her!?"

"And he kept asking about someone named ray. Yet we have no clue who he's talking about."

"You're lying! I know you are, and lying to me is making me want to kill you more!"

He was trying very hard to get out of restraints