Chapter One: Prelog

*Third person's POV*
Mainite and Dianite were best friends. Both growing up with God like powers. When a new girl moves to the town, The two gods fall instantly in love with her. The two gods always fought for her attention, but in different ways. Mianite brought her flowers and was nice. Dianite tried to impress her by destroying things. Ianite too had God like powers too. Ianite would always try to stop the fighting. She never picked a side. Until one day Mianite disappeared. A few years later Dianite and Ianite fell in love. Years later the two had a beautiful daughter, Dianitta.
The couple kept the young child home school, fearing her powers. Dianitta's powers had not yet grown in, her powers are unknown. Also they kept her private. People knew that they had a child, but no one knew the gender, name, or face of the child.

Ianite and Dianite shortly got divorced. Ianite grew apart from him, and his evil powers. She fell inlove with another, Spark. They got married and had two children, Martha and Helgrin. Dianite got custody of Dianitta, not wanting to deal with the evil she might possess.

Mianite returned and had a child, a son. Sadly though, Mianite's wife passed away in childbirth. They had a strong son named Xavier.

All three gods fear the power that their children may contain. However all the other children went to school, except Dianitta... What will happen when Dianite finally sends his daughter to school?