Chapter Eight

I paced back and forth in my room. I don't know what to do. I want to follow in a gods footsteps. but I love Xavier. later that night my dad made it clear to me that I'm not be allowed to follow in my moms footsteps either such as Xavier.

'hey we need to talk about this. can we meet up at the park?' Xavier texted to me.
'sure meet me there at 4 :)' I replied back.

***

we sat at a bench in the park.
"I don't want to break up," he said blankly.

"me neither..." i replied.

"but i want the thrown." i shook my head agreeing.

"date in secret?" i suggested. he looked at me and smiled.

***

That night both of us went up to our fathers telling them that we 'ended it'. I really wanted the thrown. I don't know how I want to run it though. I really love the way my dad runs it, but I also love how my mom does.

I haven't told anyone this yet, but my powers have been starting to come in. I can make small fire balls from my hands, I'm learning how to control them well now. Also this sounds really weird, but I can make plants grow really fast ... I can talk to plants. Apparently my powers are supposed to be unstoppable, and I'm scared if I tell my father he'll take advantage of them. He also believes I'll be a fast learner and know how to handle them right away. However, I need to tell someone soon because I need help learning how to control it. I pulled out my phone, and called the only person who I know could help. Tom Syndicate.

Tom: h-hello?

Me: sorry if I woke you, but tom its Dianitta, I need your help.

Tom: with what?

Me: I need help learning to control my powers, they're becoming too strong.

Tom: *sighs* fine I'll help you, meet me at my house tomorrow when you're finished with school, now go to sleep its 1am and you have a big day ahead of you.

Me: thank you tom.

The next day

After school I used my enderpearls and headed to toms house. Tom is so hot, my father always tried to get me to date him.
I ran out of enderpearls so I had to walk the rest of the way. It was only a ten minute walk from there. I began to think about everything. Lately I feel like Xavier has been drifting away, it's really hard right now. I want to prove to my father that I can handle my powers, the thrown, and the son of mianite. We could make peace in the world. Ianite is never around, she doesn't even help on keeping peace, mianite and dianite followers have been fighting for years, and when the world need ianite most, she disappeared.
I soon arrived at Tom's. I've known him for so long. He is only two years older than me, yet so much more powerful, and I've known him all my life. I completely understand why my father wants me to marry him. Tom is a very special mortal.

"What took you so long?" he question.

"I had to walk from Captain sprinkles bakery, I ran out of ender pearls."

We hung out for a bit because I was tired, then we go to work. We trained for a few hours, and then he spawned in zombies for me to practice my moves. I've never used my powers for that long, and they slowly started to weaken, and the fireball back fired on me. Tom quickly clear the mobs, and ran quickly to me. I blacked out.