Chapter Seven: The Others

{Ianite}
My lover spark disappeared almost ten years ago. I miss every second of him. He's the father of my children and they miss him dearly. I began to lose faith in seeing him again. Until one day the sky people came. One of them being named Captain Sparklez. Is this a connection? Maybe it's Spark from a different world. They looked almost the same except, Spark had green sun glasses and SparkLEZ had red. But everything else was the exact same.

I tried to see if the new spark and I were meant I be. We went on a date and everyone tried to help. He cared about me, but not like that. He worshiped me as a goddess not as a lover. He was the reason I returned though. After my divorce I disappeared until I met spark, and I felt like I was losing power until Sparklez came. In reality, I was dying.
The new spark gave me hope and protection and my powers started to return, I loved the new spark.

{Helgrin}

Ianite is my mother, and my father is spark. My father disappeared over 10 years.

I am a worshiper of Mianite. Why? I don't know. It felt right. I also have a son, Andor. He's dead to me. His mom and sister died in a fire. But Andor is a worshiper of Ianite, and I can't have that in my family. I just didn't feel one with I am ianite I felt being better good than neutral. I felt I would have more power and be more hopeful and a better ruler one day.

{Martha}

I fell in love with a wonderful man. Farmer Steve. I loved him. And he loved me. He's somewhat of a redneck, and I'm more of royalty, but that's what's makes our love more special.
However lately another by the name of Waglinton has been trying to get my attention. he's really sweet and nice.
the two men have been fighting for my attention. my sister is always trying to give me advice on them, but we have no idea what we're doing and had a date.