Chapter Three

I've been in school for almost a month now. It's really not what I expect. It's really weird experiencing all these emotions I've never felt before. I actually had friends, unless you count my pet Magma Cube I named Jerry. None of the students knew I was the child of dianite, and I tend to keep it that way. Everyone just guessed my parents are REALLY loyal to dianite.
And I have learned so much already. And in chemistry I am lab partners with this really hot guy named Xavier. We talk, and flirt a lot. He seems really nice and cool. I've stayed up on the phone with him for hours at a time. I have these feelings for him that I can't explain. Like I can't let anything hurt him, and when I see him I feel like I'm going to be sick. He makes the world seem brighter than lava in the Nether.

[NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL]
During class he passed me a note. Waht.
'Wanna hang after school, I have a surprise after school.'
I replied with a Yes.
After school I persuaded my dad to let me 'go to a friends house for school work'. He agreed to it, but I had to be home at 6 o'clock, on the dot.

Xavier and I walked around Dagrun for a while. We ate lunch at the bakery ran by Captain Sprinkles. And for some odd reason the bakery has fortune cookies. I opened my cookie up, and the fortune said:
'Dianitta will you make me the happiest guy ever, and do the honor of being my girlfriend?'
I looked up at him, my cheeks fiery red like my hair. I didn't know what to say. I really had no knowledge on dating. These are all knew emotions. I said yes however, with I giant smile on my face.
Later he walked me home, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, stating, "I had a really amazing time, and I really like you, I hope this works out."
I replied with, "I too had a wonderful time, and I hope it does as well."
We walked our separate ways. I got to the top of the steps, where Cronus was waiting for me.
"I saw," he said sternly.
"Don't tell my dad."
"Your secret is safe with me young one, you lucky I'm not Furia. Furia would tell you father in a heart beat, so be careful," he stated.
"Thank you." he opened the door for me, then saying,
"You are the princesses of the Nether. Does that boy know that?"
"No, and I don't plan on telling him any time soon."
"It won't end well with you two then, be careful," Cronus stated before being called to do something for my dad.
I grabbed some food and head to my room for the night with happy little butterfly's flying around in my stomach.