Chapter Ten

The next three days were so tiring. I've never exercised that much. I woke up the next morning in pain, bones aching. Today however was Valentine's Day. Xavier had been really distant to me. I really don't know what to do at this point. I think we might have to end it. How did we even do this the first time, I feel like at this point he doesn't want to be together anymore. You know what, I have Tom now, if Tom even feels that way about me...

Now, let's talk about my hair ha. When I was born, it was firetruck red with black, and as I got old it started to develop purple streaks in it and the black went away, and now almost fully purple with red streak, don't ask me how it just happened.

Anyway I got dressed in my favorite outfit. I had on my black leather jacket and boots, black jeans, and a red flannel. I put my now purple hair in a cute yet messy bun. I put on a few black bracelets. I also put on a neckless my mom gave me, a moon with a purple eye of ender, and I key neckless from Tom. It's actually his house key but I always forget it, so I put it on a chain.

I walked into the school, all the couples and kissing and love was gross, I really didn't like it, and I also didn't have too many friends. I went to my locker and saw a note, "meet me in the gym after school. I need to talk to you -Xavier". I knew this wasn't going to be good, I dreaded the whole day. The ninth period bell rang, and I jumped out of my seat and ran to the gymnasium. I wanted for him there for a few minutes until he showed up... let me just tell you, I left that school in tears.

I arrived at Tom's still in tears.

"hey hey hey, what happened?" Tom asked in so much concern.

"he- he ended it," I said crying. I sat down on his front steps and he sat right next to me.

"you don't need him. It wasn't going to work out anyway. Trust me." He continued to talk but I zoned out on his face. He was so cute, so sweet, so perfect... I leaned in and just kissed him. He took a few seconds then kissed back. He laid his soft big hand against my cheek, and intensified the kissed. His tongue slipped past my lips and I began to suck on it. He moaned into my mouth slightly and I realized what was conspiring on his front steps and pull away, smiling at him. He looked at me in shock.

He stood up, "we should um, go inside and get to work." He blushed, and went inside, I followed close behind. After training we were in his bedroom relaxing.

"hey I got you something," Tom stood up and when on his closet and pulled out a small box.

"Tom... you... you shouldn't have." I opened the box. It was a beautiful gold three layered neckless. The shortest chain had a shark tooth, middle had a gold ring, and the longest chain had a gold feather. "it's so beautiful. Thank you Tom." We started kissing again, and he laid on top of me continuing to kiss me.
"Tom, i'm a virgin, i- i don't think i'm ready," i pulled away. he cupped my cheeks, "take as much time as you need." he smiled and continued to kiss me