Chapter Five

*few days later*
"hey, dad-" I was cut off. I was going to try and talk to him about him being the God of evil, or Xavier I really hadn't decided yet.
"look I'm having a really important guest over for dinner tonight." my dad said.
"who?"
"one of my greatest followers," he replied. I rolled my eyes.

*later that night at dinner*
"Dianitta, he's almost here. is dinner ready?" my dad asked.
"Yes father," I replied wiping the food off my dress.
"Please behave."
I smirked to myself, thinking 'no promises'

Shortly after there was a knock on the door, he was here.
The visitor was none other than the first Dianite follower Tom Syndicate. Tom was honestly my role model, and he was pretty hot.
I greeted him, giving them a hug and he hugged back, and doing one of those traditional kiss on the cheeks as a hello. It gave me butterflies, and my cheeks trying to fiery red. Then showed him to the table.

I zoned out during the dinner. I snuck my phone underneath the table to text Xavier the whole time. i was still very curious over the whole 'dianite being evil' thing. so I asked.

"Father," I said very politely, "I am 16, and I still have NO clue on what how you rule. you have kept me in secret all my life, and have never been there for me. what are you so afraid of telling me? Cronus was more of a father. And I heard someone. That your evil. and yes I know you own the Nether, which is hell, but I really don't know what you do in there or your duty to others. but I just want answers."
"Dianitta this is not the time young lady," he stated sternly.
"Um sir, forgive me if I'm out of place here, but I personally think she deserves to know, she will be taking over one day after all," Tom added in.
"She might, remember the competition."
"what competition?" i asked.
"one story at a time sweetheart," my dad said.
So my father told me the story.
long story short:
dianite was a god. the God of evil. he set things on fire and destroyed stuff. he fought with Mianite, and tried to rule and ruin the land basically. he wanted to rule is if it was a communism. He was the only one allowed to make the rules and enforce them. Mianite wanted everyone say for a decision.

that really gave the night an uplift. it was honestly great to finally know that he told me the truth. And with Tom's and put it didn't really make it sound too bad. I slightly looked up to my father even more now, and hoping I could one day rule. However I probably change somethings. they then began talking about Mianite after a while. That's when Furia came into the room...

"Hello sir, I'm so sorry to intrude, but the rumor has it that last week your daughter was over at a certain God's house," Furia said suspiciously.
"you mean my moms?" I asked sarcastically. I began to sweat, and my heart started racing.
"yes furia, I knew about this, I gave her permission to go see her mom, Ianite. and Evil as I am, I cannot rule the Nether and race a teenage girl by myself," my father chimed in.
"No sir, she was over at Mianite's house." shit shit shit shit. How does he know this?
"YOU WERE WHERE?!" my dad shouted.
"he's lying," I said calmly, "where the hell did you even get this information from? Father he's just trying to get me in trouble.
"just go to your room, we will discuss this tonight young lady," he commanded, "i'm really sorry Tom I hope this doesn't make you too uncomfortable." I slowly walked away from the table. Once I got to my room I started deleting everything off my phone about Mianite or Xavier.

Almost an hour later I heard him come upstairs. He started screaming, and frankly I didn't listen to a word he said.
"Dad it's not true," I said calmly.
"I am a God, we just went over this I have powers, I can tell when you're lying to me."
"Yeah well maybe I knew that and wouldn't be so flippant if you told me that years ago!" I snapped. [Flippant is a synonym for salty]
"invite the Boy over for dinner tomorrow, I want to have a talk with him." he said then left my room and headed to the nether.