Chapter Two

"Dianitta get in here!" My father, Dianite, yelled from the other room. I looked at my outfit one last time in the mirror. Black ripped skinny jeans, and dark purple V-neck, and a pair of black wedged sneakers. I'm 5"6' I don't need heels. But I still choice to because my dad is 6"3' so I don't want to feel short.
I walked into my dads office, "yes dad... I mean sir."
"Dianitta you're my daughter. Just because everyone else calls me sir doesn't mean you have to. Anyway your almost 18 now, I think it is time..." he paused building up the suspense, "to send you to school."
I shrieked in happiness. I've been begging him for years to send me to school. I've have been home schooled all my life, yet I have an IQ of 156. (The average is 80- 100)
"But you have to promise you will ONLY focus on school work, not boys and friends. GOT IT?"
"yes dad I promise," I said very dully, "when do I start?"
"ah yes. You will be attending Dagrun Memorial High School this upcoming Monday. I sent out Furia to get you your supplies and everything," he replied.
Furia was his right hand man. I guess you can say Furia was basically my dads main servant. He sent him to do all the dirty work, and more. Same along with Cronus. Those two basically helped raise me, when my dad was to busy ruling the Nether.
The Nether. It was my real home. As a young child, my mom wanted me to stay in the over world most of the time, so that's where I grew up until I was about 9 or 10 years of age. Once the divorce, my dad brought me to the Nether. As a young(ish) child, I didn't like it very much, so I stayed in the over world with either Cronus or Furia looking after me. So instead I would go visit the Nether as a vacation you can say.