Chapter Eighteen

i started i tear up. oh shit, oh no. i teenagers worst fear, a parent walking in while they're getting it on. My heart started racing into my throat. i felt like i couldn't breathe. tom tucked is boner back into his underwear and got down on the floor next to me and cupped my face.
"hey hey, it's okay, you forgot who i am?"
"Tom! doesn't matter who you are, my Father, dianite or not! just walked in on me sucking your dick!" he pulled me into his chest. it felt like flames. i squirmed away, and started to get dressed. i felt a bit uncomfortable because my panties were soaked.
fully dressed we walked out of my room.
"father, i- i'm sorry."
"dianitta can you excuse us? i want to talk to my second commander alone," my father asked. and i did so.

*Toms POV*
"you do know she is six years younger than you."
"i know sir."
"and she is still pure."
i nodded my head.
"Why do you think your worthy of just taking her virginity?" he asked. i wasn't scared of him, i'm practically a mini version of him.
"why aren't i worthy sir? Your precious daughter dianitta, would be with a powerful dianite. and you question that? your going to question dianites possibly forever ruling because of purity? purity is the last thing you would want a dianite to be."

*dianitta's POV*
i sat in my room quietly waiting to be summoned back into the corador.
tom walked into my room with his hand behind his back and a big smile on his face. He slammed the door and locked it behind him.
he showed his hands revealing a box of condoms. i laughed.
"how even?" i laughed. he threw off his shirt and when approaching me, tore my shirt off.
He pushed me down on the bed, holding me there too.
"dianites aren't pure," he whispered into my ear. "i'm skipping all this teasing, you got me way too horny princess." he pulled my pants right off, along with the rest of my clothes, and is.
"are you sure?" he asked one last time before entering me. i nodded. "no, i want you to say it." he got a little rough, he held my hands tightly above my head. but i was into it.
"tom, i want you." and with those words he slowly and softly entered me. I grabbed my bed sheets in pain. He went slowly.

"Let me know when i can pick up the pace," he said softly.

-

I laid on tom's chest. i didnt want to sleep naked, so i put a pair of boy short underwear, and tom's shirt on. tom put his boxers on. I just lost my virginity, to a guy way older than me. i think i loved him. i softly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I awoke to the feeling of flames in my chest, as if my powers were becoming uncontrollable. I started to shake. Electricity escaped through my hands. i did my best to yell for tom, who was right next to me, but i couldn't. he however awoke due to my shaking. it was like i was having a seizure. the whole eye became purple.

Tom ran out of the room going to get help. the rest wasnt pretty.

_

I woke up, the room was dark. My body felt light like a feather. The air felt light and cool. i sat up, and i could see everything so clearly. despite how dark it was. i walked over the light switch and flicked it on. My eyes were blinded. i instantly felt a head pound The air felt thick and firey. I felt a rage come upon me, i wanted to scream. The light had made me feel weak as if i couldn't walk anymore. i fell down to my knees not being able to stand up, before i could turn the light back off.

"um- princess, wake up, i have a fresh meal for you." i slowly fluttered my eyes open at the smell of my mom's freshly homemade mushroom and beetroot soup. I opened my eyes to see Waglington.

"Wag-" i murmured, "where am i?"

"Do you know what happened to you?" he asked. i shook my head no. "eat up," he smiled, "your mother will be in shortly Nitta." i smiled. Wag was so cute, i loved him. He didnt have a god, yet he was powerful. He was a wizard. Maybe he could teach me a thing or two.