Chapter Sixteen

i was finally going back to my dads today. when i arrived i walked up to the door, cronus waiting outside for me. i gave him the biggest hug ever and teared up a bit. i started walking to my room, then cronus spoke, "Your actually going to the nether, your father would like you to stay there."

  i did not reply and just walked into the nether. i went to the castle, then to my room. after a bit of unpacking, the father entered. he sat on my bed.

"I set you to your mothers because you were in danger, the dianite community was just so upset. upset with me. no one knew I had a daughter. they want tom in. they don't want a girl running it. but I believe your a better choice than tom, because of your powers. you can rule the world. you were also in danger because people found out you were the daughter of two gods, they wanted to take you, and harvest your powers. we all did this for your safety and well-being." I stared blankly at him. "Come on, let's go eat. they prepared your favorite dinner for your arrival," he smiled. But father never truly smiled.
we talked during dinner it was great to have my dad back.

the next couple weeks I stayed in the nether and I went to diante school instead, not community school. I just wanted to escape from this all. Even being a princess, i got picking on in school. For failing the competition, for dating a  mianite, for being part dianite.

i started getting into potions. Like strength, night vision, leaping, and nausea at once. it was a nice high. it helped me escape very nicely. While high i would tend to go to the overworld, it was a lot more fun. 

one day when i was out, i saw that orange hair fox girl again. I kept my head down. i think she was with her boyfriend. i knew the guy. he was high in the mianites, Tucker Boner. 

"HEY TUCKER LOOK, Dianite scum!" she yelled, and threw a few snowballs at me. 

"hey sonja leave her alone, thats the ianite dianite reject," tucker laughed.  I began to have an anxiety attack, and with the high, everything went black.

i woke up in toms bed... i had a pounding headache. my sight was foggy and i felt daze. i managed to stand up and i looked into the mirror. I had some cuts and bruises. What the hell happen? tom then walked in.

"What the hell is wrong with you? theres a difference between being a dianite and being an idiot!" he yelled. "Like what the hell? potions are one thing, but being in the overworld while high, and pick fights? i- i- ... i taught you better."

"you taught me better? all you taught me was how to use my powers, and then used them against me! you taught me nothing! except that i will get back stabbed by a loved one!" i cried. i had finally broken down. Tom cradled me as we fell to the floor.

"you love me?" he asked trying to cheer me up.