Chapter Nine

I awoke on Tom's bed, he wasn't in the room thought. I sat up. My hands burned, my head ached. His room was really nice, it was a maroon color with black detailing. I stood up and my legs were very unstable, and I instantly fell back onto the bed, and I then just decided just to lay back on the bed. After a bit Tom walked in with a glass of position of healing.

"how are you feeling?" he asked.

"um. Alright I guess. My hands burn, and my legs are weak." He gave me the position and my hands felt instantly better and I tried to stand. I started to fall but he caught me. We were basically doing a dip, like in dancing. Then he did it... he kissed me. His lips felt so soft against mine. It was magical, I felt sparks. Better than me and xavier when we kiss. He brought me back up. We stood in silence for a minute.

He finally spoke, "I'm um sorry, don't tell your father about that..."

"he wants us to fall in love. Since I broke up with Xavier, he's been pushing me harder about it."

"oh wow," he blushed, "well um I think it's getting late, I should take you home." He took his horse, and hooked a lead up to the pig, and Tom took me home.

I arrive at the door, Cronus was waiting for me.

"you were with Tom?" he asked in surprise. I nodded my head.

I walked into the house with Cronus right behind me.

"Your father said when you get home for you to meet him in the castle," Cronus said. I walked over to the Nether Portal, and hopped on through. I made my way through the path, and reached the gate. I've grown up in the nether mostly ever since my parents split. My father wasn't in the thrown room for once... he was in the kitchen! Hes never in there, he always has the servants do it. However when I entered the kitchen, he was yelling at them... not surprised.

"Dad?' I knocked on the door.

"Hi sweetheart, why I you home so late?"

"I was um, with Tom," I said sacredly. He smiled, "see, I knew you'd come around." We walked out of the kitchen through the dining hall to the throne room. He sat in his giant throne and I sat in the smaller one next to him.

"Dianitta, your becoming older, and your powers should've come in by now. I mean Martha and Helgrin's have, and in pretty sure xavier's did to. even andor, and he's much younger."

"Dad... the reason I went to Tom's house was to train my powers..."

"Really," he paused, "well then, I want you to train with him as many times a week as possible. I wanted to tell you this sooner, but all the offspring of powerful leaders have to pass a test to become next in line. You must train your powers, in offence, and your defense. You'll have to battle against Martha, Helgrin, Xavier, Andor, and a few others. Dianitta... you must win for me."

"Why can't Tom do it? He has powers as well," I was shocked.

"He ... he failed me last time," he said with sorrow. I replied with a quiet 'oh'. My father continued, "Today is... February 10th, you have exactly one month until the tournament. I'm not allowed to train you, but I believe tom will do a good job... good luck sweetheart. Go get some rest, you have a big month ahead of you"