Chapter Seventeen

He gave me a potion of healing, its looks like nothing even happened. He drove me home, with his hand on my thigh the whole time. it turned me on so much. His grip was firm. i bit my lip lightly.

"stop that."

"stop what?" i asked.

"that lip bite. or your gonna get it," he smirked. i kept bitting my lip to tease him. i then placed my hand upon his. We reached my cover house and then went into the nether.

"Oh lord tom, how are you sir?" cronus asked while bowing. Tom was second in charge around here. he would come up with everything, then execute it. after my father approved it of course.

"I'm great cronus, just chilling with the lovely princess," he winked to cronus.

"Your father is out right now princess, he should be back in a few hours," cronus said to me, and i thanked him. I the lead tom to my room.

"Wow its as dark and depressing as i remember."

"oh shut up tom." i tried to hit him but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. we stared into each others eyes. his lips met mine. I felt our bodies heat up. we pulled apart and you could see actual sparks between our lips due to our powers. he lightly kissed my neck sending ice through my veins. his hands slowly drifted down my waist, resting on my hips. He was very polite about it, he was a gentle gentleman.

Then he started to take charge. while kissing he started to push me toward the bed until i hit it. Tom lifted me up slightly and tossed me onto the bed. my bed was the perfect height, where our privates matched up while he stood and i laid down. he had himself right between my legs.
"tell me when to stop," he said. he leaned over me kissing my neck. i let out a slight moan. His hands slipped under my shirt. i could feel him wedging his fingers under nether the side of my bra's waist band, and slowly reached around to the back.
"may i?" he asked. i nodded. he unhooked my bra and slipped it off me tossing it on the floor. keep in mind i still have the rest of my clothes on.
"is it okay if i um-?"
"-tom stop asking and just do it!" i commanded. he softly Grouped me, playing with my nipples.
He removed his hands to take off his shirt. Then rested his hands at the waist line of my pants. I gave him a gentle nod, as he began to unzip my pants and tug them off. i then started to take of my shirt when tom stopped me.
"how far do you want to go?"
"i don't know, i wasn't really thinking about that tom."
"i- i just-" he sighed, "i think we should slow down, you being a virgin and all."
"oh," i smirked trying to rile him up, "because you've done stuff like this before?" i teased him.
"many times missy, don't sass me."
"well, i don't believe you," i scoffed.
"hey watch your attitude. remember i am a higher rank than you princess." i really don't know where this was going. i sat up on the edge of the bed, his boner almost leveled with my mouth. we just stared into each others eyes sternly.
"okay sir," i said sitting up straighter. "we can stop, i know your scared you can't keep up with a princess anyway" i wanted to tease him. he made a growling sound. He pushed my back down onto the bed slipping his fingers straight into my panties. He quickly slipped two fingers in and started pumped. i shrieked in pain, and he quickly stopped.
"believe me now?" he asked.
"anyone can finger a virgin, if you think your a pro show me what you actually got."
i reached for his belt buckle, and start to pull off his jean.
"woah, do you even know how to give head?"
"how innocent do you think i am? i'm not mianite." i hopped off the bed and pushed him onto it. i was on my knees while he sat there.
he started to pull his underwear down reveal his long throbbing cock. i instantly lost my confidence. i knew what to do, just i didn't know how to start. he saw my worriness confusion in my eyes and said,
"you don't have to-"
"i want to." i cut him off again.  i sat up straight again, and lightly wrapped my fingers around his length. i slowly moved my hand up and down along it. i didn't know how to start a blow job.
"just so you know... i can read minds, sometimes, when like the other persons mind allows it." tom spoke.
"what does that have to do with me jerking you off?" i asked.
"start by licking the tip," he said. i did what i was told, until i was licking up the whole shaft, then i went for it.
when i 'came up for air' as my friends joked, i said to tom, "would you believe me if i said one of my powers was not having a gage reflex?" he took the back of my head and shoved my mouth back over his cock. guess he was enjoying it. He reached over and took off my shirt at tossed it toward my door, ... that was slowly starting to open.
"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WALK INTO?!" my father screamed as he slammed the door leaving.