Finney X Robin

Finney's Pov:

I ran in the bathroom and hid in the last stall, Matt Matty and Buzz are at it again, they can never leave me alone...they always have to ruin my day.

I heard the door slam open "come on out Finney! We know your in here!" Yelled Matty, I kept quite hoping they can go away.

"You can't hide forever so just come out you fairy!" Yelled Buzz opening every stall to see in which one I'm in.

"Oh no they are going to find m-" but before I could finish my thought the door slammed open causing it to hit my head hard.

"Ow!!" I exclaimed holding my head, "Found you!" Matty said pulling me out of the stall harshly from my arm I whined he popped my arm..it hurts

"This is what you get!" Matty held me by my collar and held his fist up. But before he could punch me the door slam open once again and then came in Robin.

I smiled and sighed quietly relieved, Robin sighed frustratedly "What did I say about you dip shits messing with Finney?" Robin said slightly growling his words.

He gave the death stares at Matt Matty and Buzz "we are sorry! It was Matty's idea!" Buzz said and Matt nodded.

Robin then walked in front of Matty and slammed him against the wall harshly causing him to hit is head as he hissed in pain.

"This better be the last fucking time I'll tell you...mess with finney again you mess with me" Robin said before landing a hard punch into Matty's nose causing him to bleed, he then pushed him on the floor and proceeded to kick him in the stomache"

Matty hissed and almost yelled in pain Matt and Buzz have already ran out of the restroom terrified man what "friends" they are.

As soon Robin was done beating up Matty he looked up at me now having a worried expression on his face as he walked in front of me putting both his hands on the sides of my head.

"What did they do to you Amor?.." Robin said worried "Nothing bad Robin don't worry only that Buzz did slam the bathroom stall very hard causing it to hit my head and it hurts like hell..." I said as tears starter to form in the edge of my eyes.

Robin pulled me close to his chest as he wraps a buff arm around my waist and another one holding my head close to his chest, I buried my face and let my tears wet his shirt "it's ok Mi Amor I'll deal with them later " he then placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

Robin and I then left the bathroom leaving a passed out Matty on the floor, he held my hand all the way going to his house.

—————

I'm going to continue this !! I have some ideas what to happen next but I'm not sure so comment what u guys will like to see happen next!