Boss 2

3rd persons P.o.v;

Finney and Robin continued to hug each other while giving each other kisses but then Finn slowed down and stopped as he pulled Robin away gently and put a hand on his chest.

"I would love to continue Rob, but we are at work right now.."

"So?" Robin pulled Finney in to kiss but Finney stopped him once again.

"How about we continue after work?" Finney said giving a final kiss on the cheek

Robin sighed "Fine but I'm also going to take you out so we can catch up with each other" Finney smiled and nodded "alright"

Robin smiled he missed his boyfriend so much and god how much he wanted to Marry him more than ever now that he is with him he gave a last kiss on Finney on his forehead then left.

Finney sat down heart beating and was filled with Joy.

——————

After Workkkkk😸😸😸😸

It was 10:30 pm and Finney started to pack up his stuff as he left his office he wasn't sure where to meet up with Robin since he was still getting used to the building.

He went to the front desk and saw Bruce waiting? "Hey Finney! How was your first day of work?"
"It went well! I met Mr.Arellano properly today"
Bruce nodded "I'm glad you enjoyed your first day of work oh here! I got a coffee for you too" Bruce handed the other cup of Coffee he had holding on his hands "thank you Bruce you didn't have too haha" Finney chuckled "no problem Finney".

"Hey Finney" Robin then called out as he walked up to Finney "Oh hey Boss" Bruce greeted him "Hey Robi- Boss!".

"Get a ton of rest tonight you two get a lot of rest for tomorrow ok?" Robin then winked at Finney "Yes Boss well bye Finney see you tomorrow!" Bruce then left finally leaving Robin and Finney alone.

Robin held Finney's hand "come on Finney its already pretty late to go to a restaurant...let's go to my house is that ok with you ?".

Finney nodded hoping Bryan won't ask about him coming home late...he opened his phone to see a message from Bryan "Hey Finn I'm not going to come home tonight I'll be at my moms" Finney smiled.

Robin and Finney got in the car (let's forget that Finney drove his car to work Wattpad logic...) Robin started the engine and began to drive "So Robin...when did you come back?" Finney suddenly asked.

Robin took a deep breath before answering "3 years after I left I promise you Finney I tried to find you but-" Finney then cut him off "Yeah..I moved out of the house I studied abroad in Australia and lived there for some years then I came back.."

"I'm sorry Rob but I never had faith into seeing you again.." Finney felt small tears run down his cheeks. "Dont cry Mi Vida I'm not mad I get you ok? I thought the same too" Robin smiled softly at Finney as he wiped his tears and smiled back.

They Finally arrived at Robins house they both got out of the car and went inside they both sat down in the couch and Robin got close to Finney's face as he pecked his lips.

Finney smiled as he pulled Robin in for a deep kiss.

———

Next chapter is going to be posted tomorrow <3 Boss 3 thx for 291 reads!!! I love u guys so much 🎵🐰 585 words