🏳️‍🌈Club🥴

SOOO....I have no idea what to do for boss 3 I already wrote it but I need ideas for what to happen.....so if u guys have ideas for what to happen then let me know!
Ages:
Finney:24
Robin:25
Billy:24
BTW THX FOR 319 READS❤️❤️
————

Finney's Point of View:

I woke up to somebody knocking at my door I rubbed my eyes looking at the clock 8:48 who could be here this early?

I tiredly got up and opened to door to see my best friend Billy standing there "Good morning Finn!" He said before entering "Morning Bill what are you doing here so early?" I yawned still tired.

"Welll I came here to ask you a question" he said flopping down on the couch looking nervous, "Oh well what's the question ?" I said going to the kitchens to make us some breakfast, "If you want to go to a club with me for my birthday" I froze a club??? I never ever been to a club or never thought of going to one, I personally really didn't like them because of people getting extremely drunk and people having sex in the bathrooms and really loud music messing your ears up and it's just not my type of party but it was my Best Friends birthday and he really hasn't have any other friends besides just me.

"Well fine I'm only doing it for you tho..." I said letting out a sigh Billy smiled brightly jumping up and down "YAAYYAYAYAAY THANK YOU FINEHH" he beamed while hugging me almost making me drop a egg.

"At what time do we go?" I asked hoping we aren't going out super late "like at 10:00?" I sighed "Alright but once it hits 2:00 am we leave ok?" I said serving Billy his eggs and waffles with bacon (man I'm hungry for breakfast) Billy nodded excitedly.

—————

It was almost going to be 10:00 Billy is going to order an Uber to take us to the club so I went to shower, I honestly didn't know what I was going to do at the Club but I was definitely NOT going to drink at all.

I got out and got dressed into a Yellow shirt with Blaxk jeans and my yellow converse I know lame but I wanted to go simple to not catch anyone's attention.

I got my bag and left the house to meet Billy outside of the nearby Church we meet up and we called the Uber and we got in.

Billy then turned to me he looked kind of guilty? "hey Finn I have to tell you something..." he said nervously "Sure what?" I replied confused

"So the club we are going to isn't just an ordinary club..." he said chuckling nervously i raised an eyebrow "What do you mean ??"

"Well ... it's well Uhh a Gay club..." he then smiled, I was now processing what he told me "a gay club?! Are you serious Billy oh my god..." I didn't have the energy to argue with him so I just accepted it...

Billy was happy ofcs.

———-

We arrived at the club and god damn there were so many attractive men here,I now have no regrets coming here but were they going to acknowledge me? No but oh well I guess.

We showed our ID's and we entered we sat down at a booth ordering some drinks Billy talked me into drinking, as I drank my Wine I was looking around and a guy caught my eye.

I saw him sitting at a table with some men fawning over him he had a button up shirt some unbuttoned exposing half of his chest I could tell he had shoulder length hair but it was tied up into a man bun he also looked so fit he looked so strong I could see his veins and could see how his shirt pressed against his lean abs god was he hot but he seemed to enjoy the attention he was getting from those men he even had a guy sit on his lap.

My heart heated against my chest I soon got jealous wishing that was me, now I regret dressing super simple...he then got the guy off his lap and told the them something but I didn't quite hear what he said because of the loud music but they left, he then made eye contact with me. I quickly turned away feeling my cheeks start to burn up I could feel his stare I could feel his eyes looking me up and down my whole body I then peeked thru my bangs and saw as he smirked as he licked his upper lip.

My eyes widen as I got shy and took a sip of my wine I was now blushing like crazy I looked at him again and he was gone,...oh...I guess he wasn't interested in me.

"I'm going to the restroom Billy I'll be back" Billy nodded as I got up and made my way into the men's restroom I opened it hoping no one was in there doing anything dirty I sighed in relief as I used the restroom then went to wash my hands, while I was I heard the door open I looked in the mirror to see it was the guy from earlier he came close behind me putting his hands on my waist "Hey Angel" he said seductively into my ear I silently gasped at his touch I turned around to see him better and oh my god he was even hotter up close he was slightly taller than me he had brown hazel eyes "I saw you staring at me for some time...." He said I smiled "who wouldn't ?" I replied.

He pulled me closer by my waist I put my hands on his chest he caressed my hair softly I could feel the tensions between us "can I kiss you?.." I nodded and without hesitation he pulled me in for a kiss, it felt so good my heart fluttered and I could feel his heart beat beat faster as mine did the same we continued to kiss passionately he then brought one of his hands up to the back of my head and the other on my neck having more control over the kiss.

I put my hands on his waist pulling him even more closer, then I began to think "I don't even know this guys name..." the kissing slowly became just pecks then he slowly started to leave kissed on my neck i closed my eyes enjoying it he then stopped and looked at me "Can I have your number Angel?" I got kinda upset he stopped but I smiled softly and failed my number on his phone he smiled as he then pressed a kiss on my lips "I'll call you later" he winked before leaving me there all flustered.

Will he really call me though? He looked like a player, I then left the restroom and saw sat next rifle to Billy "You took forever" he said on his 4th glass of Wine "Well you might not believe me but I was sucking faces with somebody in the restroom" He alsmost chocked on his wine

"Are you serious?! With who?!" I blushed "With a guy..I never catched his name but I gave him my number and he said he is going to call me but I don't know if that's true" Billy nodded "Is he hot?" I nodded "Yeah I couldn't believe someone like him would be interested in me" I felt happy my heart fluttering at the thought of him.

Another hour and a half passed and Billy was well now passed out on my lap he had so many drinks I sighed now thinking it's best to leave.

I wrapped his arm around my shoulder helping him to walk outside I pulled my phone out to call an Uber but then saw a message from a unknown contact I opened it

"Hey Angel, I want to take you out tomorrow to get to know you better 😉 my name is Robin my apologies for not giving you my name I would like to know your name peach, call me whenever you can."

I don't know how long I've been staring at the text but i was smiling from ear to ear that's when Billy finally woke up and got onto his feet "Umh finney why are we outside ?"

——————

Hello Guys! I'm going to update 🏳️‍🌈club🥴 tomorrow! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!