Neighbor

3rd persons pov;

Finney used to have a kind old man as his next door neighbour.

When he first moved in he was warmly greeted by him and remembered when he baked him a pie to welcome him to the neighbourhood.

Well one day the poor man passed away from old age, this of course made Finney very sad, he attended his funeral and said his final goodbyes to him.

When he got back home he saw people taking away his furniture and all that stuff, he sighed as he looked at the old man's garden that he took care of almost everyday, he didn't want the poor roses to die.

So he would water them everyday so they could keep alive and strong.

————

One day he when he was going to water the plants he saw a sighed that said "House Sold" oh someone's moving into the house. Finney sighed knowing that he wouldn't be able to water the plants anymore since someone is going to be owning the property now.

So he watered the plants one last time.

Almost 7 hours has passed and a moving truck parked in the driveway, they started to take our furniture from the truck as they moved them inside, Finney was watching from outside his window hoping he could see person that was about to move in next to him.

Then a Red car parked outside the house and a man stepped out the car, he was a tall man with jet black shoulder length hair. Finney continued to peek through his blinds.

The man signed a paper as soon as the workers have finished their job, they left leaving the man there looking at house seeming proud, he then looked at the Rose bush as he looked surprise he got close to them as he stared at them in awe.

He doesn't look like someone who would mistreat roses...right?.

Finney sighed as he sat on his couch thinking if he should go over there and introduce himself? He was not sure.

(3 in the morning rolls around)

Finney's pov:

I woke up to loud music, I scratched my eyes sitting up, I looked out my window and saw my new neighbour blasting music at his backyard, it looks like they are having a party.

It's cool but can't they turn it down a bit??.. I sighed as I went back to my bed and tried to sleep...

My eyes got heavy as I was in the edge of going to sleep when a ball broke my window causing a loud crashing noise. I shot up from my bed terrified "What the hell?!" I got up scared and confused.

Glass was on my floor and a baseball ball on the ground, who could have done this??. Then a knock was heard on my door.

I opened it to see my new next door neighbour standing there with guilt on his face, "I'm so sorry for breaking your window.. I'll fix it I promise! Uh I'm Robin! Your neighbour who just moved in next door" he pulled his hand out for a shake, Finney shaked his hand back "yeah! I'm Finney! I saw you move in just yesterday! Welcome to the neighbourhood!" Robin smiled "Thank you! I'll start to work on your window in the morning I promise! And I'm sorry once again.." I just nodded "It's alright as long as you apologised and your going to fix it you are already forgiven" Robin just smiled.

I'll see you in the morning then" I nodded "yeah! Bye" he turned around and left as I closed the door, I just taped a blanket on the broken window for now before heading into bed and drifting off to sleep.

I woke up in the morning stretching and heard noises I looked at my clock and it was 11:12 wow I must have over slept , I yawned as I got up and went to my living room to see Robin. "Ah! How did you get in my house?!!" Robin turned around shocked "I'm sorry! I knocked on your door and you didn't open and it was already 10 pm so I went inside and thought nobody was home! Im so sorry!" I was so shocked. How could he just come in?! I then looked at my window that was now repaired.