💖My Valentines💖

Robin's Pov;

Valentines was never a big deal for me, when I was little I always saw my classmates get notes and roses and chocolates in their boxes but when ever I went to check my box it was empty.

Since nobody wanted to love me I decided not to love back.

All of that changed in the 5th Grade tho.

I came in to class ready for another boring day of math, when the teacher came In with a smile and her hands touching.

"Good morning class!!" Nothing good about this morning. "Today we have a new student joining us today!" I got interested alright.

"Please warmly welcome Finney Blake!" The teacher said opening the door for the boy to enter...."Um Finney?" The teacher went outside. "Oh Shy huh?"

"Come on Finney dont be scared" The teacher said before holding a the boys hand and entering the classroom "H-h-hi my name is Finney.." the boy said quietly.

"Speak louder nerd!!" Moose said laughing "Shut up Moose let him speak!" I yelled at him, poor boy doesn't deserve anything bad to happen to him in his first day of a new school.

"Moose stop and Robin Thank you but it wasn't needed" the teacher said looking at us I rolled my eyes, "continue to introduce yourself Finney".

"Well um I like nasa and I play baseball" aw he's so cute.. I want him.

"That's nice Finney how about you go sit next Robin over there" I smiled widely hoping I didn't scare Finney.

Finney sat next to me setting his things down "Hello Finney I'm Robin" I reached my hand out to shake Finney turned his head "Hi Robin" he shacked my hand back slightly smiling. "It's your first day here?" Finney nodded "that's great! Did you move schools ?" Finney nodded again "Yeah from Australia" Robin was shocked "Wow really? That's cool! Always wanted to go to another country" Finney giggled, man was this guy quite but it's alright he's cute.

That day was the best it's when I met my best friends from today! We are in the 11th grade now a very strong friendship we made and Finney started to warm up to me over the years.

And he is the reason why I'm excited for this upcoming Valentine's Day want to know why? It's because that's the day I'll ask him to be my Boyfriend.

In the process of us building our friendship I fell deeply in love with him,

But I don't know if he feels the same.

So I called his sister Gwen who knows I have a crush on him.

G: Hello?
R: hey Gwen it's me Robin I've got questions to tell you
G: sure! About ??
R: on to ask Finney to be my boyfriend this valentines
G: really? Oh my god I'll help you!
R: thank you Gwen!!'

Gwen got up and got her bag before leaving "Hey Finney im heading out!" Finney looked up from his homework "Alright! To where?", "To a friends house I won't take long to be back!" She then left the house on her way to Robin's she obviously had to lie so Finney wouldn't find out.

Gwen made it to Robins knocking and Robin opened the door "Hey Gwenny! Come inside" Gwen went inside "Alright let's get started first of all you have to change your style" Gwen said looking at him up and down "I do?" Gwen nodded "Yes! You have to look different and more handsome not saying you aren't handsome" Robin thought about it and agreed he needed to look good for Finney.

(At home with Finney)

Finney was done with his homework and was bored so he decided to call Robin he called him but the phone just kept ringing till he finally answered "Hey Finney! I'm sorry I can't talk right now I'm uhhh Busy! I'll call you later bye!", "Wait-" but before Finney could finish what he was saying Robin ended the call.