🏀⛹️‍♂️❤️

ONG GUYS!!! U CAN LISTEAN TO MY STORIES BY USING TEXT TO SPEECH!!!😱😱 ENJOY !! BTW IM GOING TO POST BOSS 9 TOMORROW SINCE IM STILL WRITING IT SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!

Finney's Pov:

I've always made friends that I shouldn't be friends with.

It started in Middle school of the 7th Grade, I met 3 boys. Matty,Matt and Buzz, at first they were very trust worthy friends that I could always trust on.

But in the mid of October things changed. Matty told me to meet him and the others in the school restroom.

So I did Matt, Matty and Buzz were already there, "right on time Finn!" Matty said opening his backpack "So you 3 must be wondering why I decided to hold a meeting here".

My eyes widen when Matty pulled out a vape, "Umm Matty why do you have a vape?" I asked, "To smoke of course!!" Matt and Buzz were excited but I wasn't.

"I don't think this is a good idea Matty I mean we aren't allowed to do that it's bad for our health" Matty rolled his eyes "Come on Finn don't be a pussy" Matt and Buzz chuckled.

They were my only friends so I agreed.

I tried it and it was terrible but I pretended to like it for the sake of keeping my friends.

I thought this would be the last time of ever doing something like this but unfortunately no, Matty brought us to his house a week later and pulled out cocaine.

The 3 of them were in but as always I wasn't drugs are bad "Matty come on you know better than doing drugs!!" Matty shushed me "Shhht! My mom will hear you, and plus this is just a one time thing it won't happen again I promise" I sighed and agreed.

By the time we were done doing this I felt bad, not in a way that I was sick but felt back for consuming drugs I knew I shouldn't be consuming.

And my "Friends" keep forcing me to do this and if I didn't they would stop being friends with me.

Our friendship grew toxic by the years but I always just stayed with them since I didn't want to be alone.

Years passed and we are in High school in our Sophomore year My first day actually I was getting ready to head off to school.

I arrived and started to look for my 1st period as i did a ball suddenly hit my head, "Ow!!" I exclaimed then a guy came running up to me "I'm so sorry I didn't mean that to happen" a guy with Blond hair said getting his basket ball.

"It's okay..." I was always a cry baby so some tiny tears formed in my eyes as my hand was holding the spot I just got hit.

The guy looked more guilty "Hey don't cry! Would you like to sit with me during lunch? You look new" I was shocked New?? I've been here since freshman year.

"I've been here since freshman year Aha but yeah I would like to sit with you" he apologised once again "My name is Billy", "Im Finney" I replied.

I finally found my class and settled down then Buzz came in sitting next to me "Hey Finn Matty said to go to the courtyard to smoke" wow not even a "Hey Finn how was your summer" I shook my head "It would be "Nice" but I've recently got asked to sit with someone during lunch" Buzz just shrugged "Okay then just don't miss out next time".

(Time skip to lunch)

I sat down in the cafeteria waiting for Billy, 3 minutes later he came pulling me up "Hey! I know I said we would hang out during lunch but right now I'm playing with my buddies in basket right now would you like to come and maybe play with us?" I thought about it and agreed.