Pompompurin & Cinnamoroll

Don't freak our guys I'm not doing a ship post of Them 😭😭😭 it's a head cannon I have of Robin and Finney.

Robin-Pompompurin
Finney: Cinnamoroll

<333 It's cute no?

—————

Finney knocked on Robins door, Robin opened it to see his dearest best friend "hey Finney! You made it! Come in" Finney hugged Robin when he entered "of course I made it I wouldn't decline a sleepover with you" Robin smiled making his cheeks go red and so did Finney's.

They went upstairs and they entered Robins room "So what would you like to do first??" Finney thought about it "I don't know what would you like to do?" Robin just shrugged "Well we were just playing basketball when we got out of school and we still haven't showered wanna have a bubble bath together ?" Finney smiled and nodded "Sure! I brought extra clothes anyways!" Robin smiled "Alright I'll get it ready!" This wasn't weird for Robin and Finney since they showered together ever since they were 5 years old.

Robin set up the bubbles they both love bubbles, and got the water warm "Ok Finney it's ready!"  Finney went in the restroom as they both got undressed and got in the shower showering.

"How was your day today Finn?" Finney just nodded "it was ok the same everyday" Robin was washing his hair having his eyes closed "Ohh ok! My day was amazing actually I got a 90 on my test thx for tutoring me Finn!" Finney smiled widely his eyes closed as well from the shampoo foam on his eyes "I'm glad you improved Robin" Robin giggled "Can I get a kiss for doing a good job?" Finney just thought about it before chuckling "Hehe No" Robin whined making Finney now laugh.

"Ok ok Fine just one peck" Robin smiled but then got disappointed when Finney just pecked his cheek, "Noooo I meant on my lips" Finney shook his head "Not yet Rob" Robin just smiled at least he got a kiss from Finney.

They both finally showered wrapping themselves into their warm towels heading to the bedroom to put cream on their dry skin and into their Sanrio themed Pjs.

Robin's was Pompompurin and Finney's Cinnamoroll, they both smiled as they went downstairs chuckling. (Them being the silly lil gays)

"Ok! Let's try and make some pizza!" Robin said and Finney raised an eyebrow "the last time we tried to make pizza you burned it" Robin just smirked "it was an accident plus I'm better at it now!" Robin said and Finney giggled shaking his head "let me handle it" Finney got an idea "I actually wanna surprise you" Robins mouth formed into a O as he got excited "Ok! Is it about the pizza? Then I'll go to the living room to make a fort while you do it!" Finney nodded and smiled "yes! I'm sure you will love it once I show you" Robin went to the living room and was excited for Finney's surprise.

Finney made the dough and started to make it into a heart shape, he spelled out Robin's name with the pepperoni. He smiled proud of himself for his masterpiece he then went to put it int the oven as he made his way to the living room to see Robin now finishing the fort for the both of them, "Do you like it Finn??" Finney nodded "Yes! Let's go inside it!" They both crawled in the fort

Robin turned on a flashlight since they were in the dark "Hehe can I tell you a scary story Finn?" Finney's eyes widened "Uhh no! Uh I mean yeah?? Just don't make it too scary..." Robin chuckled at the boys reaction.

"It won't be too scary~" Finney just giggled nervously as Robin began to tell a story of a Father and a Girl who's mother passed away recently, the father was so devastated about her wife's passing that he wants a good life for his daughter so she would give her anything ,her father once gifted her daughter 4 rings she adored them so much she never took them off, recently the girl began to faint a lot and it would take hours for her to wake up, the dad took her to the doctor and the doc said that she had a weak heart and that it may stop one day, Finney felt bad for the girl and wondered how this could be scary??, until robin continued...One day the girl passed out in the garden and the butler carried her into her room when the dad touched her she was cold, he cried knowing her only daughter passed away.

They kept her body in the house for some days before staring the funeral all her friends cried "She looks so alive" poor girl only died at 17, the night of the Funeral the father was upset and decided to go to bed. In the middle of the night he woke up to loud banging at the door, he felt shivers run up and down his spine, Finney began to get scared and it made Robin smirk evily as he continued telling the story, the dad got up holding his lantern going down the stairs he looked at his door to see the shadow of a lady standing there as she banged the door.

"WHO TOOK MY RINGS" the lady screams the dad was shocked and scared who's that,?!! He said the banging began to get louder and louder and louder until... beep beep beep Robin got interrupted by a beeping sound Finney then realised he forgot about the pizza "OMG THE PIZZA!!" Finney crawled out fast from the fort running to the kitchen as taking the Pizza out, he sighed in relief the pizza wasn't burned great!.

Robin was upset he got Interrupted but that means he could see Finney's surprise ! "Close your eyes Robin~" Robin shut his eyes as he sat there like a excited little kid who's about to get ice cream.

Finney put the heart shape pizza in front of him "You can open them now!" Robin opened his eyes Robins mouth once again made an O shape as his eyes sparkled "You did this?! I love it so much Finn!" Robin said happily hugging Finney and kissing him on the cheek, Finney giggled "Im glad you like it Rob!" They both then began to eat while watching Hello Kitty and friends (don't judge them 🥱).

They both finished full, "shall we sleep in my fort???" Finney nodded "of course!" They both crawled back in laying down "Today was so Fun Finn" Finney got closer to Robin "Yeah I enjoyed it too!" Robin and Finney snuggled against each other as they both got warm from each others body warmth it felt so comforting.

Finney then turned to Robin as he put some hair behind his ear that was covering his face, he got closer to his face "Finn?" Robin said confused them Finney placed his lips on Robin, Robin was shocked but then closed his eyes cupping Finney's cheek.

They continued to kiss for 40 seconds before pulling away looking each other in the eyes "You finally kissed me" Robin said smiling softly at Finney who smiled before pecking his lips.

"Of course I did I love you" Robin then pulled Finnney on top of him as he wrapped them into the warm blanket "Goodnight Finney and..I love you too" Finney smiled kissing Robins neck sweetly before closing his eyes, they both drifted off to sleep with Finney in Robins arms.

(1 hour later) Ms,Arellano came home from a late shift at work, she knew Finney was coming over for a sleepover and wanted to check up on them as she entered her house and into the living room she was the fort, she got closer before looking in the fort, she then saw Robin and Finney sleeping while cuddling each other, this melted her heart she smiled softly before taking a secret picture of them.

————

Thx for reading! Sorry for not updating I've been staying after school a lot since I'm doing credit recovery, I do not wanna repeat Freshman year 😭😭😭, btw im still gonna post boss 12 just don't know when 💔💔💔 im sure this week or next week.