Chapter 19- Home again...

I basically threw myself off the ferry and limped as fast as i could towards the loop. I feel multiple times in the sand, making it go into the wounds which honestly! Hurt like fucking hell fire! I groan out in pain getting up but i kept going. I didn't really have a choice. When i reached the cave i dragged myself through it falling multiple times here too. The stone not being as forgiving as the sand. I felt the pop in my ears and couldn't help but tear up. I'd done it. I was safe. But i killed my father.

"Fuck." I cry out. Exhausted, sad and confused. He had been the most shitty father on earth! But he was still my father! I hated myself for thinking like this. I soon reached the front steps and before i could knock, my body fell against the door. I straightened out, hoping that it wouldn't be the children to open. And to my pleasure, it wasn't. It was the raven haired beauty whose blank face turned into a smile and then deep concern.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She yelled before catching me from a soon to happen fall and brought me in. I had never heard her curse like that!

"Excuse me what now?!" I exclaimed shocked as she carried me into the parlour then going to retrieve medicine from the kitchen.

"This is not funny! Do you hear me!" She cries out while cleaning my cuts and bruises. Your heart broke and your grabbed her hand.

"Alma! I'm sorry. I just couldn't let him- and the children I-" I started but pain and tears overwhelmed me.

"You scared the living daylight out of me." She says in between a sob.

"I know and i'm so sorry. I truly am!" You said pulling her closer.

"I killed him. Or at least, i think i did. But... i'm sorry but i miss him." You cried as she launched at you, wrapping you into a tight hug.

"Don't apologise. He was your father after all. Not the best but i understand you." She assured.

"I'm so happy to be back" you cried out as she pulled away but to your surprise she planted her lips on yours. She pulled away when you tensed but you quickly pulled her back.

"Birds help me i love you blue bird" you said.

"I love you to Adilene" she said, then continuing to care for your wounds.

_________

OMG 1K READS!!! i know this might not seem a lot for some people but for me!! This is absolutely amazing! I live all of you! Thank you for reading my book(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!