★ Christmas special ★

dawg I can't belive it's almost the end of the year 😭 anyways I will be posting this early because I won't have motivation on Christmas, so I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY! LOVE YA
____________________________________________

"Y/n" "..." "y/n~" "..." "Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP" you open your eyes just to see sel right on top of you shaking you by your shoulders in the middle of the night on your bed "..." "finally you woke u-" you throw sel off you and you both switch places. and grabbing a knife from your drawer next to your bed almost killing him "HOLD ON- Y/N STOP DAM" sel grabs your hand before you can do anything else "ITS ME SELVER BITCH" "OMFG YOU SCARED ME" you yell back throwing the knife somewhere else "do you just have a knife in your drawer all the time?" "You never know.." you say quietly

"Are we going to stay in this position forever?" Selver says teasingly "STOP" you throw selver off your bed onto the floor "SHIT-" he yells "CALM DOWN, look I just want to take you somewhere cool I found alr" "you could have told me when I was still awake yk" you respond coldly "IK, but it's prettier at night okay I just wanted to be nice for my gf and take her somewhere dam" he says kinda blushing "okay! Just let me get changed" "you switched up quickly" selver says with his smug face "btw I can I Stay in your room i promise I won't look~" "don't even think about it"

[Time skip where you are ready]

"I am done!" You say to selver smiling "mhm you look cute on that outfit" he says teasingly you look away trying to cover the blush from your face "um let's go to the place you wanted to go" "alr come here a sec" sel says with a smile, you came over to selver and he picks you off your feet so fast you can't react and he flys thru the window he broken in your room from "SEL STOP YOU ARE GOING TO FAST" "don't worry I won't let you go in million years hehe" sel doesn't stop for a sec, but up ahead you see Christmas lights and other things "WHERE ARE WE GOING?" "STOP SCREAMING IN MY EAR" "THEN SLOW DOWN" sel starts to slow down bit by bit "alr alr I will slow down, also its a surprise" he starts to approach a hill covered in snow (also for people that don't have snow in their area just imagine grass ground or sm else 😭)

"Alr we are here" selver places you on the snow gently "I think I am sick" you say weakly "don't worry you will make it, if you vomit I will take care of ya okay" "okay.." you say while gently laying on the snow to see the chirstmas lights shine brightly "it's pretty here" you say while smiling "I am glad we came" sel sit beside you looking at you with a small smile "the show hasn't begun yet its going to start at any sec" he says while patting your head "I didn't even know there was a show going on" "idiot" selver laughs at you "yeah yeah" you respond tiredly. You then hear a big bom going off "HUH" you say almost jumping off your position "CALM DOWN IT JUST FIRE WORKS" sel says alerted "that scared the shit out of me" you say panicked "come here idiot" slever says opening his arm, you quickly Come to his arms and hug him tightly "I am here okay" sel says quietly blushing, you lay on sel's arms while looking at the fireworks going off saying "Merry Christmas"

"I love you so much y/n" selver says holding you tightly "I love you too" you say quietly as you are a blushing mess "promise you won't leave me" "I won't"
____________________________________________

I am lonely this Christmas too 😍 I hope you guys have a lovely holidays whatever you guys are celebrating, thank you sm for reading ♡