Chapter 22- America

It has been a few weeks now and we are now leaving Australia and going to America.

I have always wanted to go to America but mum and dad didn't have enough money. The only bad thing about going to America is the Little mix girls are going back to England and apparently we only have one bus to share with eleven people.

We are now at the airport saying goodbye to little mix so I went up and hugged Perrie

"Don't forget me when you are big and famous yeah" she looked at me

"I could never forget you, you are one of my best friends just promise to message me everyday" I said as she noises and I moved onto Jade and hugged her

"I'll miss you but stay in contact make sure to message me" I nodded and went to Jesy

"Ame I feel so sorry you have to put up with these boys" she laughed

"I know but I will try to manage" I laugh

"Don't let them get into any trouble and make sure you talk to me everyday and tell me how little Austin is" we hugged again and I went over to Leigh

"Leigh Leigh" I cried falling into her arms

"Don't worry Ame I will talk to you everyday so you don't go insane with these boys" we laughed and pulled away. After we all said goodbye we separated into our different terminals to get our separate planes.

We have just arrived in America so I carry Austin out whilst one of the bodyguards takes his suitcase since I can't.

After signing things and taking photos with the fans we leave out the back entrance since that is where the bus is. we walk into the bus and automatically the boys drop their stuff and run towards the bunks pushing everyone over and yelling.

I stand in the front for a bit until I her the yellow stop and I walk in to see what bed I will be having. This bus is bigger than the last ones since we have to fit more people in so there are three bunks on each side of the bus and three single beds and a double bed.

Thankfully the boys decided to leave the double bed for me and Austin but Niall was on the single bed next to me, Luke and Michael had the other two single beds and Harry, Liam and Ashton were on the left side with Harry on the top and Ashton on the bottom and Calum Louis and Zayn were on the other side with Calum and the top and Zayn on the bottom.

I lay Austin in our bed and left to go to the back room with all the boys. After about an hour of talking I hear Austin scream my name so I quickly walked to him and sat beside him trying to calm him down.

Since there is no show tonight we all decide to go out for dinner and the boys say that they have a reservation at some restaurant so apparently I have to dress fancy.

I finished getting dressed and I have got on a long strapless light blue dress that has a slit up the side of my leg, I have on some gold heels and a gold necklace with a bracelet and some rings as well.

I walk out to all the boys who were ready to go since I got Austin dressed before me and we all left to dinner.

When we got to the restaurant I noticed that there were three extra seats at the table which was really weird. About 20 minutes later I heard the door to the restaurant open which was weird because we are in a private room of the restaurant so I turned around to see Josh, Zoe and Simon all walking through the door of the room so I quickly get up to hug them all.

Half-way through dinner Austin tapped me on the shoulder telling me he needed to go to the toilet so I took him to the toilet and when we walked out of the door Josh was there waiting to speak to me.

"Hey Josh what's up?" I ask

"Um I have some news and I want to know if you are happy with it before I do it" he looked nervous so I gave him a nod to go on

"Well I have known Zoe for a few years now and I would like to propose to her" he said "but only if it's alright with you" he quickly added

"OH MY GOD YES, I wouldn't mind at all" I scream hugging him "do you know when and how yet?" I asked 

"Not yet, I was actually hoping that you would help me out with that since we are here for a while" again I screamed and we walked back to everyone who were staring at us funny, but we just shook our heads telling it was nothing.

______

HEY HEY

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER

IF YOU DO PLEASE
LIKE
COMMENT
VOTE
IT WOULD MEAN A LOT

LOVE YOU ALL
BritisHIrisHAussiE_