Chapter 3- 5sos

" oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to let me buy you another drink" I looked up and saw a tall blonde boy with bright blue eyes and a lip piercing "no it's fine I can get the drink myself" I say once I realise he was one of the loud guys "no please I insist I will buy you another drink and you can come join my friends and I" he points of to the other three boys with him, I don't bother arguing with him and agree "okay but I have to bring my brother with me" I say pointing to my brother. After telling him what I want I go to get Austin "c'mon Aust we are going to go sit with some people" I say as he gets off the chair and grabs my hand, we walk back to the guy and wait.

"Oh by the way my name is Luke" he sticks his hand out "Amelia" I shake it then he bends down to Austin "whats your name little buddy?" He asks but Austin stays quiet which is weird because Austin is never afraid to speak to someone new then I realise that we just lost our parents so he might not talk to anyone but me a Josh for a while since that's what I did when I lost someone I loved when I was younger so I have to answer for him "um his name is Austin" I answer as Luke stands up

Understanding that he won't answer.

Once we get our drinks Luke takes Austin and I over to his table if friends "Luke what took you so long... And who are they?" One with dyed red hair asks "Amelia and Austin this is Calum, Michael and Ashton, guys this Amelia and Austin" he says pointing at them as he says their name "I asked her to sit with us because I spilt her drink all over herself" he looks at me apologetically.

I sit between Luke and Michael with Austin on my lap, I gave him my phone so he wouldn't get bored, I listen to the guys conversation until Michael whispers "I like your hair" I look at him and smile, my hair is now light blue at the top with dark blue down the bottom so it's an ombré but with blue "thanks I like yours too" I really did because I have always wanted to dye my hair that colour "thanks I like yours too I have always wanted to die my hair that colour" I say back, we get into a conversation about hair due when Calum butts in "so Amelia where are you going?" And everyone looks at me "England" "really that's where we are going" Ashton says and I smile knowing that I might have some new friends in the UK already "why are you guys going?" I ask curious as to why they are going "we are going to meet a music producer because Louis Tomlinson from one direction saw us on YouTube" Luke answered "you guys sing?" "Yeah we are in a band called 5 seconds if summer Luke is the vocalist and guitarist, I am the bassist and a vocalist, Michael is a guitarist and a vocalist and Ashton drums and does some vocal" Calum answers me just nodding in response "so why are you going to the UK?" Luke asks "uh Austin and I are going to live with my uncle for about three or four years until I can find a house just for use two" and luckily before they can ask why I am living with my uncle our flight gets called over the speaker and I run off with Austin in my hip to find our seat.

______

HEY HEY

just so you know I already had the first three chapters written so the fourth chapter might not be up for a week or a few days

Love you all

BritisHIrisHAussiE_