Chapter 8- truth

I walked over to Niall as everyone else walked off went to bed, I looked at Niall and he looked really nervous "um Amelia I have something to tell you" he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously as I looked at him telling him to go on
"Um....how do I say this. you know that friend you had in primary school but left in year 7 when we went to high school?" He asked "how do you know about him?" I asked confused about how he knew "um the reason I knew I'd because that was me Ame" he looked at me looking for any emotion "so you are saying that you were my friend that moved away to Europe in year 7?" I said slowly making sure I heard him right as he nodded my eyes got watery as I realised who he was and I took in his features "you haven't changed a bit" he said taking the words I was going to tell him "neither have you" I said pulling him into a hug.

After 5 minutes of hugging I pulled away "why did you stop contacting?" I say with tears running down my face
"well when I returned to Ireland I tried out for the X factor and obviously got put into a band but I kept getting distracted by messaging you so the boys said that if I don't start paying attention they are going to kick me out of the band, so I stopped messaging you but every time I looked at a text from you the boys got so mad that eventually they deleted your number and when you kept texting me I thought you were a stranger so I changed my number" Niall says with tears running down his face and a guilty look on his face.

I hugged him again and whispered "please don't ever leave me again I thought you hated me and that's why you changed you number because you were getting annoyed every time I messaged or called you" I cried "hey it's alright now it's been a big night lets get you to bed" Niall said as he pulled me towards my room and tucked me in then went to his room as I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I woke remembering the events from last night then got up and went to find some clothes for today I got out some denim high waisted shorts and an all time low tank and got into the shower. I got out of the shower put my clothes on then straightened my hair, I walked out of the room to see Austin still sleeping and I thought that it was time he woke up so I shook him awake "c'mon Austy time to wake up" I whispered in his ear as his eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me and gestured for me to lift him up so I picked him up and started walking down stairs as he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck and closing his eyes again.

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone already sitting at the table I looked at Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn and rolled my eyes remembering what Niall told me last night I continued walking to cupboards where I sat Austin on the bench "what do you want for breakfast" I asked the half awake Austin, he looked around for a while "can I have fruit loops please Milly" I nodded and started making his breakfast and dat him at the table between Ashton and Luke then went and made myself some coffee and coco pops, I sat at the table and started eating my breakfast. I was eating my breakfast in peace when all of a sudden I heard a loud bang like someone has just hit there head on a table I look around and see that Austin has fallen asleep with his head in his bowl of cereal I start to get up when Niall beats me to it "Sit I will take him back to bed then clean this mess up" he says picking up Austin and making his way up stairs as I sit back down and continue to eat as Niall comes back down and start cleaning the mess "thank you Niall" I smile at him.

"So Ame the 1D and 5SOS boys and I are going to the studio will you be alright here with Austin for a few hours?" Simon looks at me "uh yeah sure we'll be alright" I smile and get up to but my bowl in the sink then go up to my room and get my laptop out and go through the tumblr and Twitter because I haven't done that in a while.

______
HEY HEY

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER
IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE
LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
AND SHARE

IT WOULD MEAN A LOT

LOVE YOU ALL
BritisHIrisHAussiE_