Chapter 25- I think i like her

**Nialls POV**

I was the night after the performance and the boys and I were watching Ame perform on stage.

As I was watching her I started to notice the way she smiled at her fans and communicated with them like they were her friends, the way she moved around the stage while she was singing.

I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked with the stage lights shining on her face.

I think I am starting to like her, I know I only just got her back as my best friend but I always had a little crush on her when we were in school and seeing her all grown up is making me realise that I may still have a little crush on her.

**Lukes POV**

As the boys and I watch Ame on stage I start to think back to when I ran into her at the airport a few months ago

**flashback**
I hear my name get called out in Starbucks so I go to get my drink but I accidentally run into someone making them spill their drink all over us.

I look down at the person and a girl with the most beautiful blue eyes looking back at me angrily.

When she left the guys were talking about her so I joined in "she was one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen"
**flashback over**

I look at her onstage thinking about how I have watched her grow from being shy infrin R of us at the airport to doing what she loves in front of people she loves.

Hopefully I can get one of the boys to ask if she likes anyone for me, I really want to ask her out soon.

______

HEY HEY

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AS WELL HOPEFULLY THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 5.35K IT MEANS A LOT TO ME

IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

I LOVE YOU ALL
BritisHIrisHAussiE_