Chapter 26- FINALLY GIRLS

I had just finished my performance and I was backstage watching Austin play with some toys on the ground when Liam walked in
"Hey Ame how ya doing?" He sits beside me

"I'm good" I nod at him

"Well I have some good news for you" he smiles at me

"REALLY WHAT IS IT?" I say a bit too loud making Liam cover his ears

"You're not going to be the only girl on tour, my girlfriend Sophia is going to be joining us for the rest of the tour" he exclaims and I start dancing around the room doing the worst dances moves ever

"Never quit singing to become a dancer Ame" Harry said from the door making a jump and fall over one of Austins toys screaming

"Man why would you do that" I exclaim with my hand on my heart and Harry, Liam and Austin all laughing at me so I get back up and sit next to Liam again

"So when's she coming?" I ask

"She is actually on a plane now so she should be here in the morning" he says she he gets called to go to the stage with the rest of the boys.

**Liam's POV**

The boys and I have been planning to surprise Amelia by having Camila fly down and come on your with us as well as Sophia.

We had Camila fly to England and meet Sophia and now they are both on a plane coming to America, but Ame only thinks that Sophia is coming so when we go to the airport tomorrow she will be really surprised.

**Ame's POV**

I follow the boys to the side stage and watch as 5sos start saying their goodbyes and walking off the stage.

Once they see me and Austin they run towards us and pull us in a group hug
"Ew boys get off us you're too sweaty" I yell as Austin just screams in disgust making everyone around us laugh.

When they let go we leave 1d to prepare before they go onstage and we head to the 5sos dressing room where they take turns showering and changing clothes.

Once the 1d boys start their set Austin, the boys and I stand backstage and dance until they are done.

When the show was over we did a meet and greet, getting to meet all of the fans that came to the show and went back to the bus so we can go the next destination and pick up Sophia from the airport tomorrow morning.

--next morning--
I woke up at 5:30 because we were picking Sophia up from the airport at 7:00 and it takes about an hour to get there from the venue.

Liam, Luke and I all got in a Black SUV with Liam driving, me in the passenger seat and the two boys in the back. Liam also ordered some security guards for when we get to the airport so the boys don't get mobbed by any fans there.

After an hour of me putting on my songs and screaming to them at the top of my lungs with Luke joining in when he knew the song, we were finally at the airport.

Sitting in the terminal waiting for Sophia to arrive the boys decided to play a game of eye spy. We got so carried away that I didn't hear the lady say that the plane landed and when Luke had his go he's said
"I spy Sophia" he points behind me, I turn around and see Sophia but she wasn't alone there was a person standing behind her.
"MILLY!!" The person comes out and screams
"OH MY GOD MILA" I hug her as everyone around us looks at us and the boys and Sophia laugh.

"Ok now that you two are reunited Ame this is my girlfriend Sophia" Liam introduces us
"Hi I have heard so much about you" I smile and bring her in for a hug.

One the way back home I let Sophia sit in the front with Liam so they could catch up and talk while I sat in the back with Luke and Camila.
While Luke and Mila were talking about the TV show 'how I met your mother' I couldn't help but notice the way Luke's eyes light up when he is talking about something he loves, he gets this cute little smile on his face and a dimple appears on his cheek and it's so adorable.

I think.................I think I might have a crush on Luke.

______
HEY HEY
SORRY FIR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE BIT LUCKILY ITS THE HOLIDAYS NOW AND I CAN UPDATE MORE

IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

LOVE YOU ALL
BritisHIrisHAussiE_