Chapter 7- shopping

I woke up and looked around the to see Calum sitting up in the bed beside me "um why are you in Luke's bed?" He gave me a confused look "oh because Austin wouldn't stop crying and he said he wanted Luke so I came in here for tonight" he nods getting up and walking to the door, I walk after him but walk to my room instead.

I walk into my room and see Luke and Austin cuddled up on Austins bed, I smile and quickly take a picture of the so I can show Luke when he wakes up. I quietly get some clothes out of the suitcase because I still haven't unpacked yet and walk into the bathroom and take a shower.

I came out of the shower and saw Luke and Austin walking around the room finding clothes for Austin the wear "NO! Go back in the bathroom I want to dress Austin and it is a surprise" Luke screamed "okay okay just let me grab my clothes first" I laughed walking to my suitcase and grabbing my clothes "knock on the door when I can come out" I say then shut the door and started getting dressed into my black skinny jeans, white shirt that says 'what the hell' and my black SnapBack, just as I finished getting dressed there was a knock on the door "you can come out now" I walk out and see Austin standing there looking like a younger version of Luke wearing a blink-182 shirt, jeans and a beanie with hair styled exactly like Luke's, I stood there smiling "oh my god he looks exactly like you, if I didn't know any better I would think that you two are related" I laughed "hey Austin why don't you go and wake up Michael and Ashton" I whisper to him knowing that they were still asleep, he ran out of the room and I heard him scream for them to wake up, I turn to Luke "thank you for taking care of him last night, I didn't know what to do and he said he wanted you, I am so sorry for waking you up I...." but he cut me off "hey it's ok I would do anything for that little man even if he isn't my brother" Luke hugged me tightly than led me out of the room to see Ashton and Michael standing in the hallway shooting me daggers while Austin was in front of them laughing which made Luke and I giggle then Luke picked up Austin and walked downstairs with me following.

We got downstairs to see Simon and the other boys eating their breakfast "hey Ame what would you and Austin like for brekky?" Simon asked from his spot at the table about to get up to make us food "it's alright you keep eating I will manage to find food for us" I smile and walk to the cupboards and start looking for food. I make Austin and I some toast with peanut butter and Nutella and we sit at the table and start eating "alright well the 1D boys and I are going to the studio so here is my card, it has enough money to buy yourself and Austin some furniture for your room" he says standing up "but Si we don't need furniture we already have everything we need" I trying giving his card back but he doesn't take it "at least buy yourself some new clothes, I have seen all of yours and you both could do with some new clothes" and before I could reply he was out the door leaving me with 5SOS and Austin.

We went to the shops and we split up into groups of three Luke, Austin and I went together because Luke wanted to get Austin some stylish clothes and Calum, Michael and Ashton went in the other groups because they claimed that they didn't want to go clothes shopping. We walked around just walking into shops and buying whatever looked good and Luke picking out band tees, jeans and shoes for Austin to wear made it easier for me to decide what kind of clothes I wanted, I bought some girly stuff like dresses and ballet flats and heels but I also bought band tees, different coloured skinny jeans, vans, doc martins and converse.

After shopping everyone was walking into the house holding like 7 bags each apart from Austin who only had 2 bags. we put all of the bags on the lounge and went to the kitchen to have some lunch since we were all starving.
We all finished lunch and sat on the lounge and watched the movie Frozen because that is the movie that Austin wanted to watch and the boys were pretty keen to watch it as well so we all huddled into the lounge room with Ashton,Michael and I on the three seater couch with Austin lying on top of us and Luke and Calum on the two seater lounge beside ours.
By the end of the movie Austin was asleep curled up in my lap so Ashton picked him up and took him to his room and as the rest of us were about to go to bed 1D and Simon walked in "hey we were just heading off to bed" Luke yawned.

"Before you do could I please speak to you for a second Ame" Niall asked as everyone walked off

______

HEY HEY
Hope you like this chapter

Please if you like it
Vote
Comment
Share

I am in need of ideas so if you have any please share them I would love to add them in the book

Love you all
BritisHIrisHAussiE_