#7. Thunderstorms (Michael)

I wrote this one so sorry if it sucks!

--------

Michael (11): 

You were sleeping peacefully until a clap of thunder echoed throughout your house. Your eyes snapped open and your hands shot up to cover your ears. The thunder boomed again, sending you flying out of your room. You sprinted down the hallway till you reached your older brothers door.

You knocked quickly before putting your hands back up to your ears. The hallway lit up and the ground rumbled, sending tears to your eyes.

You knocked again, and again, and again, and again till it finally opened, revealing your tired sibling. His hair was messy and his eyes were partly closed.

"What Y/n?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"C-can I sleep with you?" You asked, sniffling. He rolled his eyes and shut the door in your face.

You rushed to the door and started knocking "please Mikey!"

"Go back to bed!" You heard him yell. Another roll of thunder struck, causing you to whimper and run back to your room. You jumped into your bed, pulling the covers over your shaking body. Tears streamed down your cheeks as the ground shook once more.

Since the rain was extremely loud, you didn't hear your door open and your brother walk in. Michael knew you were terrified of storms, and his heart broke when he saw you under the covers. He made his way to your bed and slowly took the covers off of you. Without warning, you threw your arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder.

"Can I please sleep with you, Mikey? I'm scared!" You pleaded. He kissed your cheek and carried you into his room. Kicking the door shut behind him, he set you down in his bed, climbing in next to you. He pulled you close and kissed your cheek once more. You soon fell fast asleep, feeling safe in your brother's arms.

------------------

Hello!

So I wrote this one, did you like it?

I think I'm going to start writing my own cause it's fun.

Anyways thanks for reading! Bye!