#15. A Guy Hits On You (Ashton)

Ashton (14):

You were 14, but people always assumed you were much older. You never knew why, so you just figured that it was your height since you were quite tall for your age.

Your brother Ashton thought it would be fun if he took you out for some 'brother-sister time', so that's what you were currently doing. You two spent all day together. First, you saw a movie, then you went shopping, and now you were waiting for Ashton to come back from the bathroom.

You were scrolling through Twitter, liking and replying to some sweet tweets. You looked up to check if Ashton was anywhere in sight, but instead noticed a group of guys, maybe around 17 or 18, staring at you. Ignoring them you continued looking at your phone, wondering what was taking Ash so long.

A few moments later, somebody tapped on your shoulder.  Expecting it to be Ashton, you looked up with a smile. It was not Ashton. Instead, it was one of the boys from the group that had been looking at you. 

"Uh, can I help you?" You asked.

"Yeah, I have one quick question. Is there a mirror in your pocket? Because, damn. I can see myself in those pants." He said with a smirk plastered on his face. Your jaw dropped, you didn't even have pockets on your pants. 

"Excuse me?" A familiar voice said from behind him. The guy turned around and came face to face with your angry, older brother.

"Who are you?" The guys asked, crossing his arms.

"Her brother," Ashton crossed his arms and the guy's eyes widened, "and I do not appreciate what I just heard." 

"I-uh-I-" the dude tried to speak, but soon realized he was nothing compared to the boulder that was your brother. So, he scampered back to his friends. Ashton glared, sending daggers their direction.

He soon focused his attention back on you.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" He walked over and put his arm around your shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shocked I guess."

He nodded, "Let's go back home."

Ashton led you towards the doors, shooting the group one last glare before heading to his car.

"Thanks for standing up for me Ash." You said, hugging him. He hugged back, fluffing up your hair.

"Anything for my little sis"

----------

(Updated 2019)

Sorry if this sucked lol

Anyways, thanks for reading! I love you all so much!

Qotd: Vans or Converse?

Aotd: Vans, But I still like converse lol

Again, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!

-Rhi xo