#10. You Think He Likes Your Sibling More Pt. 2 (Ashton)

* Y/F/L/N = your friend's last name *

Ashton (13):

You arrived at your friend's house. It only took you about 15 minutes to get there, which wasn't too bad. And you had got some exercise. Once you got there, she turned on James Charles and that how the rest of your night was spent. You guys also played Mario Kart, sang songs at the top of your lungs, but most importantly, watched James Charles. 

The next morning you woke up and saw you had received a few texts.

Ashyy 6:34 p.m.

Y/N where did you go?

7:09 p.m.

Y/N???

8:45 a.m.

Where are you????

Not feeling like responding, you set your phone down. Your friend's mom came into the kitchen where you and Y/F/N had been sitting. 

"Good morning you guys!",  She said, grabbing food from the fridge, "are you hungry?"

You nodded your head vigorously. She laughed and started to cook breakfast. 

"Hey Y/N, do you have a ride home?" Y/F/N's mom asked. You shook your head, stuffing a pancake in your mouth, "No, I walked here."

She nodded, "Alright after you're finished eating I can drop you off at your house."

You smiled, "That'd be great! Thank you, Ms. Y/F/L/N!"

-

"Thanks again for the ride! Bye Y/F/N! Bye Ms. Y/F/L/N!" You waved as you got out of their car. They waved back and drove off. You smiled and made your way up to your front door. You tried to open it, but it was locked. Obviously. Sighing, you raised your hand and knocked.

Not even a minute later it opened, revealing your older brother. He looked extremely worried.  

"There you are! Where have you been?!" He exclaimed, pulling you inside.

"I was at Y/F/N's." You said, taking off your shoes. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I did tell you. Yesterday I asked you if you could drop me off at her house, but you said no. Then Lauren asked you to take her out and you said yes, not even 5 seconds later."

"What?" He was shocked. How could he have forgotten? 

"Yeah, so I just decided to walk. She doesn't live that far." You shrugged.

"Y/N, you could've just asked me again," He explained, pulling you into a hug, "I was just reading some messages from management about things changing for the tour. Then when Lauren asked to go somewhere, I completely forgot about what you said. I'm sorry."

"It's fine Ash." You smiled, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"So to make it up to you, how about we go do something?" You thought about it, then smiled.

"Let's go sister shopping!"

"Nevermind."

----------------

(^Updated 2019)

Hey guys!

Thanks so much for 2k reads!! It really means a lot to me! Thanks :D

Question: What's your favorite animal(s)?

Awnser: Mine are Pandas, Ducks, and Cats. :)

Thanks for reading, bye!