#4. They Are You're Liitle Brothers

This is from tumblr

(Calum age: 3
Michael age: 4
Luke age: 3
Ashton age: 5)

"Ashton? What are you doing?! Oh no! Michael, don't do that!" You were very busy as you were babysitting all of your four younger brothers. They were always a lot of trouble, but it felt like they were sent from hell this night.

"Calum, you can not do that to Luke! Stop pulling his hair!" You yelled and lifted Calum up in the air and put him on your hip. "Stop Calum. That's your brother, you can't treat him like that." You explained and put Calum on the floor again.

"Y/N! Ashton is taking my toy!" Michael shouted and you thought of leaving them all alone while you went out with your friends, anything to get out of there. You quickly realized you couldn't do that.

"Ashton, stop taking Michael's toys! You'll have to ask if you want them, okay?" You quickly told him and returned the toy for Michael.

"Yes." Ashton mumbled and faced the floor, hopefully thinking over what he'd done. You exited the room Michael and Ashton was in and returned to the living room where your two younger brothers were.

"Y/N? Put me to bed? I'm tired." Luke asked quietly and reached his hand out for you to grab it. You nodded and looked at the clock and realized it was a lot later than you had thought it was.

"Come on. Calum, after Luke is done and in bed I want you to wait for me in the bathroom so I can brush your teeth.

Calum nodded and you picked up Luke and walked up the stairs, going in the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Thanks, I love you." Luke said as you had just brushed his teeth. You smiled and kissed his head, going with him to his room, putting him to bed.

"Sleep tight little man."

When you went out from his room and walked towards the bathroom again you saw your three other brother in pajamas already.

"I helped him get dressed." Ashton smiled and pointed to Calum. I sighed from relief and grabbed Michael's and Calum's hand, walking into the bathroom to prepare them all for sleep.

---------------