#21. You surprise him on tour (Calum)

Calum (13):

"Tell Calum I said I love and miss him!" Your mom said to you, hugging you tight.

"I will! Bye mom! I love you!" You replied, giggling as she kissed your forehead.

Today you were flying to the US to surprise Calum while he was on tour. There was only a few weeks left, but you still wanted to go. You missed your older brother like crazy.

A lady's voice announced your flight over the speaker. You grinned from ear to ear and walking to the boarding entrance. Handing the flight attendant your ticket, you waved to your mom one last time, then disappeared.

-
"Ma'am?"

You felt someone shaking you, causing you to wake up to see a flight attendant "Ma'am, the plane has landed. You must get off now."

Jolting awake, you thanked her, not realizing you slept the entire flight. You hurriedly gathered your carry-on and sprinted out of the plane.

Once you got off you saw Michael leaning on a wall waiting for you. You smiled to yourself, then running up and hugging him. He hugged you back, then lead you his car.

"So, you ready to see Calum?" He asked, once you got to there hotel room.

"Yes!" You said, a grin plastered on your face.

"Okay, on my count. 3......2...1!" Michael swung the door open and you both stormed in, yelling random things.

"Michael! Be qui-" Calum started, but was cut off when he saw you "Y/N?" Calum got up and ran over to you, wrapping his arms around you. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you to!"

-----

Kinda sucky 😕

WOW GUYS! 1K VOTES?! HOLY MOLY TJAT AMAZING THANK YOU!! AND 45K READS?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Qotd: do you plan on dressing up this Halloween? If you do, what are you gonna be?

Aotd:  I'm gonna be the marionette from FNAF (judge me lol)

You guys should go follow me on Instagram: @obvious5sosstuff

Thanks for reading!

Bye!

-rhi xo