Triangle - Felix/Chan/Minho

Minho/Chan/Felix X Reader

You have been friends with Minho for your entire life, it was the summer of 22, and you are just about to start school again.

Minho

"Come to the beach with me," he texts Minho had finished his summer dance school and could finally spend some time with you.

Y/N

"Okay.....fine, I'll come" you had been working so hard this summer on your body and being healthy. It was time to show it off to the world.

Minho

"Yessss....oh some of my friends from dance school will be there" oh shit.....dance school friends, now your back to being self-conscious.

Y/N

"Oh, okay....now I'm nervous" you realise Minho hasn't seen you in 3 months.

Minho

"Don't be nervous....they will love you.....and if they don't....I'll kick their ass"

Y/N

"How many of us are going?"

Minho

"There's chan, Felix, I.N, Seungmin, hyujin, changbin, Han, you and me."

Y/N

"Oh, awesome, no girls" that was sarcasm, by the way.

Minho

"Ha, funny.....no just you" Minho had always seen you as one of the guys.

Y/N

"Pick me up?"

Minho

"YAS WAHOO"

......

So Minho picks you up, and you are wearing a cute black bikini. You would have never worn this three months ago. Minho beeps the horn. You walk outside. He has opened the boot for you to put your bags in.

You walk to the back in a sundress and hat.

"Hold up.....what the fuck " he lifted your sundress, "you are so skinny. You smack his hand and the sundress falls.

"Your such a perv," you smirked.

"We have to pick up Felix on our way," he said, opening the door for you. He had done this since you were little.

"Okay, sounds good" he closed the car door and walked around. He seemed flustered for some reason.

It was a short trip to Felix's place. Minho pulls up and beeps the horn. "Felix is nice to you while like him" he squeezed your leg no big deal; Minho had always been affectionate towards you.

"Hi...I'm Felix" his voice was so deep, he had a funny accent as well that made you giggle.

"Y/N," you say, holding your hand out the window to shake his.

"Wait, your Y/N.... You look nothing like the photo Minho showed us" he smiled, shaking my hand back. He was so, for lack of a better word, beautiful, blond longish hair. Honestly, Felix was your ideal type.

"Minho," you playfully hit his shoulder, "what photo did you show them, god" Minho laughed

"All the good ones," he smirked, turning his head to see Felix get into the car.

.....

Minho pulls up to the beach, finding a car park next to the entrance. "Hold on," Minho screams getting out of the car, of course, to open your door. Felix looked confused at first but didn't think much of it.