Red Lights - Bangchan

Bangchan x reader

Genre: Smut baby, romance, love at first sight

Word count: 6.6k

Warnings: finger, oral sex (males & female receiving) coming on body parts, unprotected sex (don't be stupid people wrap it before you tap it) use of the word cunt.... Amongst other things that little children should not be reading. So if you are under the age of 18, this is not for you.

"ACTION" the producer screams then the music starts to play

🎶 make you feel my love, oh🎶 "okay Y/N hands on throat in 3...2...1" you place your hand on chans throat

🎶 Now, tell me you hate me, 더 이상 널 버틸 수 없어🎶 "ANNNNNNNDDDDD CUT....on to the next scene" the hair and makeup team run in.

The next part was the beginning of the song. Christopher was going to have to rough you up on camera. "Okay, Y/N, we have you in a costume change" you all of a sudden got ripped away into the change rooms. The costume lady pulls out this corset.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," you say as she pulls out the matching underwear.

"How the fuck am I going to fit into that" you tuck your hair behind your ears and grab the corset, lifting it to the light.

"What are these dangly parts," you say. The costume manager laughs as she walks over to you.

"It's okay, miss Y/N it will look amazing on you.... Just trust us, okay" you have to agree you've come too far to stop production now.

"Okay, I'll put it on for you", you smile. She grins as she helps you put it on, tying the corset so tight to cinch your waist.

"Perfect," she said, turning. You are around to look in the mirror. The underwear was barely covering your vagina, and the rest of the outfit was just as revealing.

"I'm not sure if Christopher will be comfortable with me wearing this," you said as the manager pushed you back out, closing the dressing room door.

"Y/N good you ready", the stage hand brings you to the next scene. Chris is their bare chest, and he looks so embarrassed to be half naked as well. It got you so much comfort knowing he felt the same.

"Fuck me," he said when he saw you. His mouth dropped, and his body went stiff. It felt like his eyes scanned your entire body.

"OKAY, QUITE ON SET......3....2....1" you had no time to make small talk. The producer was already starting the music.

🎶 I cannot breathe without you being right by my side. I'll die🎶 Christopher's lips touched your earlobe as his hand slid up your side. Bring your hand behind his neck. You tilt your head so your lips are almost touching while he lip-syncs. You continue this for a couple more rounds until they think they have a perfect shot.

"Okay, guys, THAT'S A WRAP," The man says. Christopher lets go of your hips, and you sprint to get this off your body.

.....

"Omg," you gasp, holding onto the chair in front of you as you cannot finally breathe.

"You looked so beautiful out there", the younger stylist said while packing her things up.

"You think so?" Your eyes glimmered as you smiled towards the young lady. You loved to hear good feedback, especially when you felt as insecure as you did at that moment.

"We will clear out so you can get dressed," the manager said, shooing everyone out of the room.

You take your corset off and throw on a hoodie. You sit on the couch they placed in the dressing room and take out your phone "finally, a minute alone", you say while scrolling through Instagram. You sat cross-legged on the couch, still, in the stockings and underwear you wore from the music video.