A/N

Welcome everyone to my very first Bangtan ff. I hope it goes well and you enjoy reading this. Please keep in mind that english is not my mother tongue. If you happen to find grammatical errors please let me know in the comments so that i can fix them.

A little warning ahead: updates will be slow and not regularly. Furthermore this is going to be an OT7 x reader soulmate fanfiction. If you are not comfortable with polyamorous relationships please refrain from reading. 

Disclaimer: This book will include explicit content such as smut, trauma, depression and others. If you are not comfortable with that kind a topics please don't read this. I will try to previously mark explicit sexual content and heavy emotional scenes. 

I do not own BTS. They are only inspiration for the characters. Also in no means do I want to sexualize BTS and this is definetly fictional! Please do not copy my work or ideas if you want to write by using this ff as inspiration please let me know beforehand and state it in your book. All the images used in this book belong to their rightful owner from the magical place called Pinterest... and definitely not from me :) 

'this will be speech-' and I'm going to use 'this as thoughts-' formatting.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment if you're enjoying this book. 
Love you guys and have fun reading! 

Your author 💜