THE SCHOOL

F.B. (flashback)...

—...it's a great idea, well, I have to go I hope you meet all your goals.

—hai, arigato gozaimasu... will you work in Anteiku?

—...iie, it's another job, I haven't helped much there anymore.

—ah...well, be careful with those ghouls, daijôbu? (okay)

—h-hmm, shinpai shinaide...don't go out alone, don't forget.

-ha...

F.FB.(end of flashback).

—Kaneki..."other job", what could it be?

During the classes I did several readings of various authors, I wrote the parts that were difficult for me in any notebook, then I thought of him, I had no idea how to write his name or the ones he mentioned to me,"Touka and Ayato-Kirishima , Hinami...Kaneki-Ken" several times I tried to write them, but I wasn't convinced by the kanjis he used, until I saw one; "Jupiter and shine" none were related to each other at all.

—Is it like that?...I could only know if I ask him...and if he doesn't want to tell me?...I need another way to find out what...demo...nande(how)?

I sighed frustrated, I continued the rest of the day investigating, in the news they also talked about the ghoul with the patch, the CCG, Aogiri, among other ghouls, the children had fun in the park making me think of the children of the ghouls, their DNA would be in somewhat different from humans,* how will they know if a ghoul is expecting a child, will it be the same symptoms as with a human, and if they cross one of each species?...ghoul half-breeds, what would it be like?*the The wind blew hard, bringing a particular leaf to my face...

ghoul half-breeds, what would it be like?*the The wind blew hard, bringing a particular leaf to my face

Surprised— "K...Kaneki-Ken, d...disappeared?"...*it's impossible, I just met him, it can't be him, his hair is white...so what does it mean this? *

My attention did not stop seeing the Kanjis of his name, it was exactly as I imagined it, the same kanjis that were used for brilliance and Jupiter united, I kept the sheet and returned to my apartment, in front of the computer I looked for information about his whereabouts and the school that was mentioned there, Kamii University, then he appeared: "an outstanding student, anti-social, dedicated to his studies and with a particular attraction for books", they did not mention parents or any close relatives, there were only images of him with an orange-haired, brown-eyed man named Hideyoshi-Nagachika, he looked happy, after nothing he left school and was never heard from again.

—Wow...Kaneki, what are you hiding?...you're really strange...and mysterious at the same time...jm, I love mysteries...—"I smiled"—finally something to do here.

The next day I went to school again "with a desire to study" (note the sarcasm), as every afternoon I passed through Anteiku, but I did not dare to enter, I used my headphones sitting in the central fountain of the park; information about that university, it looked huge so I couldn't imagine how Kaneki could find himself in that place, it was 7:50 p.m., the sun was beginning to set, according to the news that was broadcast on the televisions, the ghouls would begin to attack, but no one was unmoved .

Instead of going where I used to, I took a detour, I didn't even know how long it would take to get there, but I didn't care; I could be surrounded at that moment by those creatures, they could devour me at any second, but I wouldn't be afraid of them.

—alone again, do you want to die?
—tch, you don't scare me, and if you're already here, your friend won't be long..."patch", you called him that, right?
—That's right, but I don't see him anywhere, surely he's with those pacifists again... better for me, so he won't interrupt my dinner again.

"...better use it and tell me about it."

"...nani?"

I took my chin—or from you...you?  Atare rare tayôni, (doesn't matter) just talk.
—tch, nande?
—because I feel like it baka, yes I'm going to die here, like this, I hope at least to get concise answers about what I'm looking for, but, if you won't tell me then don't bother me.
I growl—YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE THAT DECISION BAKA! If I tell you what you want to know, what will I get in return?
—...ask what you want, we both know that it's better for you that I stay alive, I won't tell the CCG, you shouldn't worry either, I don't talk much with anyone, I doubt I'll see patch again; instead, I do you kill, even if you get rid of the evidence, inquiries will be made, attacks by ghouls are more common here than by muggers or some other criminal, am I wrong?

"...wow, apparently you're less stupid than I thought, if you weren't so uselessly human, you'd be an ideal element...and it would be fun to work with you."

—And that they use me as Michiko's baka?,iie, arigato demo,iie, we are not the same.*working with ghouls…interesting*
—so you know, huh?, wow, they would love to devour you.
I got closer—yes they are like you, I don't doubt it, I hope they dare.
She twisted my arm—I'm not like that baka, you don't seduce me with your vulgar behavior.
—naniga waru desu ka (is something wrong), Ayato-kun?
I formed a half smile—you were already late, "little patch."
Snarl—Ririku suru(get out)
—(Y/n)-chan, daijoubu?
—heh... Do you think I'm fine, baka? You're right...* Could it be Touka's brother that KANEKI mentioned?* Ayato? What a coincidence, isn't your last name Kirishima too?

* Could it be Touka's brother that KANEKI mentioned?* Ayato? What a coincidence, isn't your last name Kirishima too?

"How do you know? Did you talk to her baka?!"

—this...
—so it's you...*I knew it!*if you're a ghoul, then so is she, "what a little friends, get this man".
She threw me—wasn't she here, Baka!
—following me again, nani?
I hug myself—I must get you out of here immediately.

"I'll definitely kill you, I'll kill you both now!"

He released his kagune, shot in our direction even though his eyes showed anguish, he had stolen my interest just like patch, but he left me stranded on the street, so I decided to help Kirishima;  he stopped me with a tentacle, he moved me away as far as he could receiving the attack, Ayato's eyes were violet, despite knowing that he didn't have the necessary strength I tried to free myself.

His technique had a sequence, for each blow delivered by one of the upper tentacles, another of the lower ones weakened enough to allow me to escape, I took that opportunity to do so, I was so focused on fighting that I didn't even notice what happened next....like me.
...