Chapter 5

Previously

They didn't know that someone had already took a picture of them kissing... Now, this person is ready to use it as an advantage. "I got you two..." It whispered, as it laughed like a maniac who just lost their mind. it doesn't care if he/she will get caught, but what matters is that they will destroy the two's life.

Currently

The two was heading to the entrance and their friends are already waiting for them. As soon they saw them, they waved at them like crazy and screamed their names. The two giggled and went up to them. "What did you two bought?" Alya asked, the two looked at each other and shrugged. "Just some decorations." Marinette said, looking at the paper bag.

"At least you guys found something useful..." Nino said, stroking his arms. "Hmm yeah, they are quite expensive, but Adrien was the one who pay for it." She said, her friends smirked and teased. "Oooh~" They teased the two. "Oh, shut up you all, nothing happened. Let's just go now." She said, rolling her eyes as she blushes.

"We can't, Kagami and Lila are still not here." Luka interrupted. "They can take a taxi, no big deal." She said, but Adrien shakes his head. "I think we should just wait for my wife and Lila." He said, looking at his phone. Marinette noticed that the wallpaper of his phone was their wedding photo, she quietly gasped and pouted.

A few minutes of waiting, Kagami walked up to them, but she was alone, there was no sign of Lila walking beside her. "Kagami? What happened? Where is Lila?" Mylene asked. "Lila, left me and told me she will be here first." She replied, checking out everyone. "Uhm, where is she?" She asked, all of them looked at her and didn't spoke.

"Lila, is still not here Kagami." Luka said, Kagami laughed thinking they were joking. "What?" "Kagami, we aren't joking." Marinette said and Adrien nodded his head. "Oh, I'll call her then." But before she could dial the number, Lila arrived. "Hey guys, can we go home now?" She asked, moaning in exhaustion.

"Where were you, Lila?" Adrien asked, she smiled and put a string of her hair behind her ears. "I see you're worried of me, Adrien." She blushes. "Yes, I am and not just me, we were all worried about you."

He said, as he rubs the temple of his head. "Well, I am not." Marinette mumbled, crossing her arms. "Never mind, let's just all head home, I'm very tired right now." He said, grabbing his wife's hand and walked away. "Wait, what even happened? Why are you guys worried about me?" She asked curious, Marinette squinted her eyes feeling suspicious about Lila.

"Nothing. Let's just all go now." Nino replied, they all agreed and left the Christmas Market. Lila scratched her head and followed them. But instead of going to Alya and Nino's house, they headed to the Hotel, where Chloe lives.

Alya and Nino

Kim and Max

Mylene and Ivan

Nathaniel and Marc

Rose and Juleka

Lila, Adrien, and Kagami

Luka and Marinette

They went to their rooms and changed into pj's, and they went to Alya and Nino's room so they could pick a person who to gift to. "Okay, let's all pick some paper, if you pick someone's name here meaning you would be their secret santa. So, don't shout it." She said, she shakes the jar, mixing the papers.

"Okay let's go pick now..." They pick a paper and they giggled. "Who did you pick?" Alya asked her best friend, trying to peak on the paper, but her best friend avoided her and moved. "Can't tell you, you said it's a secret." "Okay fine..."